By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

picked it up in 09 in the budgetbin, but would have been worth the full price in the end

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

Around the Network

What do you all think which looks better Forza 5 and Driveclub

Looks Good MS also needs to update the load time I guess. Many people are complaining about it

wow insane, curious for that SSD comparison

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

I want to see those SSD results personally....

Around the Network

Semi-Final: Most Anticipated Xbox Game Pre-E3

Halo  
Dragon Age: Inquisition  
Quantum Break  
The Witcher 3  

Who all will be getting a new HDD for their XBox One anyways?

Ryuu96 said:

Im voting Quantum Break personally xD

Honestly ill prob stick with my X360 controller for PC. Love the XBO Controller but i love the X360 controller as well so i dont mind really

Ryuu96 said:

Woah big park is going to be there? O.O   I wonder if it is some kind of game or not.  The last i heard they were working on some apps, but they could have kept something secret as well, idk