By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

I prefer physical, but that could change in the future.

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
jlmurph2 said:
The way Phil has been lately, I wouldn't be surprised if more than 1 Rare game shows up at E3

Battletoads, Banjo or Conker, and Perfect Dark are the ones i think that are the most plausible right now

Yes please!

Ryuu96 said:
JayWood2010 said:
jlmurph2 said:
The way Phil has been lately, I wouldn't be surprised if more than 1 Rare game shows up at E3

Battletoads, Banjo or Conker, and Perfect Dark are the ones i think that are the most plausible right now

Viva Pinata you mean! =P

No please!

This megaton today caused me to not get sleep after getting off work lol

Ryuu96 said:
JayWood2010 said:
jlmurph2 said:

Viva Pinata you mean! =P

Id love another Viva Pinatas but i believe that would be later in the gen rather than closer.  Phil seems like he wants to focus on Ip's they've neglected and Banjo, COnker, and Perfect Dark are prob the most requested to bring back.  Battletoads was just recently referenced by Phil as a reboot for XBLA.  Rare has mentioned Perfect Dark more than any other franchise which leads me to believe that is what they'll work on and Banjo of course being one of the most beloved franchises of all time will likely get another one at some point.  Whether these games come from Rare or another studio is another story

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
I prefer physical, but that could change in the future.

I'm quickly turning into a digital guy. I find that I rarely want to sell my games used to others, I'd rather have them so I can play them again in the future if I choose to. And my physical collection is getting so large that it's taking up too much space (over 200 games between all platforms). Digital is perfect for me, but Microsoft needs to catch up to Steam on the digital front for me to fully convert to digital.

Agree, at this rate I'm going to need some external storage and quick.

Im leaning hard towards digital

I like physical and digital for different reasons. I like physical simply because the cases and if you really want to take it over to someone else's house. Digital is much more convenient to access with no disc swapping plus it is super qquick if you have kinect to switch games. Also ive done this multiple times already but i lend my games through digital. When i go to someone else's house i just put my account on their console and they can download my games and play it on their account while im there.

Hmm I like massive budgets for Halo!

Watch Dogs PS4/X1 900p/792p 30fps. I dont mind but I know some people might be eating their words right now