By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

NobleTeam360 said:
shikamaru317 said:

Well I thought I did but I just checked my friends list and don't see you on there. My gamertag is Dethfromabove17

Yeah I removed a bunch of people off of my friends list because it was blocking me from getting an achievement on Child of Light. (The send Oculi to a friend) So I'm going through and adding people again.

How was it blocking you? I still don't have it.

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
NobleTeam360 said:
shikamaru317 said:

Well I thought I did but I just checked my friends list and don't see you on there. My gamertag is Dethfromabove17

Yeah I removed a bunch of people off of my friends list because it was blocking me from getting an achievement on Child of Light. (The send Oculi to a friend) So I'm going through and adding people again.

You can only have 100 TOTAL friends and followers. Meaning 50 friends and 50 followers or any combination of 100 people. I'm sure a patch will fix it but I didn't feel like waiting.

NobleTeam360 said:
jlmurph2 said:

You can only have 100 TOTAL friends and followers. Meaning 50 friends and 50 followers or any combination of 100 people. I'm sure a patch will fix it but I didn't feel like waiting.

Oh wow! I'll start trimming now then.

How is it that you can just add ppl without them accepting?

TheSting said:
How is it that you can just add ppl without them accepting?

You follow them

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

I assume there is currently no legal way to watch Game of Thrones without an HBO subscription, correct? I was going to watch the first episode tonight because I saw that they had full episodes listed on the HBO website, only to click on the first episode and see that it said an HBO subscription was required. Seems kind of stupid to not have ad-supported viewing of episodes from years ago on their website, many other TV stations have ad supported episodes of their shows on their websites. And I also saw the news today where Netflix said HBO won't let them buy the rights to air older Game of Thrones episodes.

Well, guess I won't be watching GoT then. I guess I'll be waiting for the Elfstones of Shannara tv show that MTV is making in order to get my fantasy fix. I've heard good things about the Elfstones series anyway, and there are some big names attached to the Elfstones TV series.

http://stream-tv.me/watch-game-of-thrones-online-2/

Didn't even take a minute to find this lol I use HBO Go though. 

shikamaru317 said:
jlmurph2 said:

http://stream-tv.me/watch-game-of-thrones-online-2/

Didn't even take a minute to find this lol I use HBO Go though. 

Is that actually legal though? I saw on the wikipedia article for Game of Thrones that it's the most pirated tv series because there is currently no legal way to watch it without an HBO subscription. 

As long as you're not downloading it.

Nothing wrong with streaming 

shikamaru317 said:

I assume there is currently no legal way to watch Game of Thrones without an HBO subscription, correct? I was going to watch the first episode tonight because I saw that they had full episodes listed on the HBO website, only to click on the first episode and see that it said an HBO subscription was required. Seems kind of stupid to not have ad-supported viewing of episodes from years ago on their website, many other TV stations have ad supported episodes of their shows on their websites. And I also saw the news today where Netflix said HBO won't let them buy the rights to air older Game of Thrones episodes.

Well, guess I won't be watching GoT then. I guess I'll be waiting for the Elfstones of Shannara tv show that MTV is making in order to get my fantasy fix. I've heard good things about the Shannara book series anyway, and there are some big names attached to the Shannara TV series.

Long as you have the internet you dont have to pay to watch tv or movies.

TheSting said:
shikamaru317 said:

Well, guess I won't be watching GoT then. I guess I'll be waiting for the Elfstones of Shannara tv show that MTV is making in order to get my fantasy fix. I've heard good things about the Shannara book series anyway, and there are some big names attached to the Shannara TV series.

Long as you have the internet you dont have to pay to watch tv or movies.

Lol true

DexInDaJungle said:
So from stalking you guys and your convos it seems like a good deal of you already own Xbox Ones which is cool, I myself got it around Thanksgiving. My cat died and I was depressed for a while so it was kind of an impulse buy to distract myself lol

Anyway, I recently got Titanfall and played it a good deal over the weekend, what do you guys think of it so far? Did it live up to the hype for you? I wrote a review for it on my blog if anyone wants to check it out, my first attempt at one so kinda nervous to see what people think.

http://www.rubixgaming.com/rubix-reviews/titanfall-xbox-one/

Good write up. I like Attrition the most.