By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

JayWood2010 said:

Like Azerth said, my guess is that XES Shows will be Gold required.  Im ok with that.

Dude, I must be like dyslexic or something. Everytime you post this I see SEX. lol

Around the Network
iceland said:
Slade6alpha said:
^^Yes, Fizzie is your new name. It's going to stick!
And I only have a handful of 360 games left, but 3 of them are 70-80 hour JRPGs.

My 360 collection is dudebro-ish but my PS3 collection is like nothing but JRPGs lol

What's your Xbox GT and PSN ID?

NobleTeam360 said:

XBL: Elixir Error 

PSN: ResetReflect- 

iceland said:
NobleTeam360 said:

XBL: Elixir Error 

PSN: ResetReflect- 

Ok, added you on Xbox. I'll add you on PlayStation when I get it back from my brother.

NobleTeam360 said:

Ok, added you on Xbox. I'll add you on PlayStation when I get it back from my brother.

Alright, might be a bit before I'm on PSN anyways. 

Did you add me on Xbox right now? I didn't get a FR lol

Around the Network
iceland said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Alright, might be a bit before I'm on PSN anyways. 

Did you add me on Xbox right now? I didn't get a FR lol

Oh, on Xbox One I can just add you, It doesn't actually send you a request but you do appear on my friends list.

NobleTeam360 said:

Oh, on Xbox One I can just add you, It doesn't actually send you a request but you do appear on my friends list.

ah, that  makes sense. Forgot about that. Can you send me a message? lol

EDIT:nevermind found the followers on smartglass

iceland said:
NobleTeam360 said:

ah, that  makes sense. Forgot about that. Can you send me a message? lol

Yeah lol. I sent you a request through 360 also just to confirm. My GT is GuiltySpartan11. (I'll probably be changing it soon to NobleTeam)

NobleTeam360 said:

Yeah lol. I sent you a request through 360 also just to confirm. My GT is GuiltySpartan11. (I'll probably be changing it soon to NobleTeam)

lol Did you see my edit? It's cool n_n Probably going to change mine sometime

iceland said:
NobleTeam360 said:

lol Did you see my edit? It's cool n_n Probably going to change mine sometime

Oh no didn't see that lol.