By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

yo_john117 said:

Man that's another reason why I love Amazon. Instead of forking over an extra $42 in tax I just buy it from them and I don't have to pay that extra money. On top of that since I'm an Amazon Prime member I only have to pay $3.99 for one day shipping (which means I get it the day it comes out).

It's been so long since I've boughten a big ticket item at retail that I forgot they even charge tax on stuff like this xD

Prime is awesome.  So worth the price.  But since IM a college student i get it for a discount as well.  Amazon is a pretty awesome site overall.

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
yo_john117 said:

Man that's another reason why I love Amazon. Instead of forking over an extra $42 in tax I just buy it from them and I don't have to pay that extra money. On top of that since I'm an Amazon Prime member I only have to pay $3.99 for one day shipping (which means I get it the day it comes out).

It's been so long since I've boughten a big ticket item at retail that I forgot they even charge tax on stuff like this xD

Prime is awesome.  So worth the price.  But since IM a college student i get it for a discount as well.  Amazon is a pretty awesome site overall.

Yep I get the student discount thing as well which makes it even more awesome. The amount of money I've saved on that site is probably in the hundreds for the past year alone.

I'm just glad I decided to pre-order a X1 from there before they sold out (I was pretty darn close to not getting one).

yo_john117 said:
JayWood2010 said:
yo_john117 said:

Yep I get the student discount thing as well which makes it even more awesome. The amount of money I've saved on that site is probably in the hundreds for the past year alone.

I'm just glad I decided to pre-order a X1 from there before they sold out (I was pretty darn close to not getting one).

Same.  I order a lot of stuff off there.

And dont blame you.  XBO originally put a lot of people off, plus $500 is a little steep for a console.

yo_john117 said:
TheSting said:
JayWood2010 said:
TheSting said:
Is anyone ordering from the Microsoft Store Day One like me?

Nah, i dont like purchasing from the MSFT Store because of Shipping and Handling.  Plus I dont know if they will actually have it delivered to me on day one or if it will be delivering on day one.   Any preorder i make i do it at the store because I know ill get it on day one.

The Shipping and Handling is free. The system will be $542. I was going to ask if anyone knows when they will have it at people's doors. I'm assuming around 10A.M. which is still day one

I didn't get there in time I'll just cut back on eating dinner at restaurants. I don't even want to say what I waste every month. Fucking disgusting 

Who else is going to a midnight launch??

Around the Network
Seece said:

Ill be going to the PS4 midnight launch haha  

I'll go to the XBO midnight launch as long as theyre doing one here.  Ive only been to one midnight launch before.  Gears 3

Seece said:

I'm going for sure.

Quantum break looks great

JayWood2010 said:
yo_john117 said:

Prime is amazing but also dangerous. I've made so many impulse buys from there because of the free shipping xD