By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Can't wait to start seeing temper tantrum when I Ultra and Combo Breaker some fools.
Hmm Hmm Hmm. Miss me some Killer action.

Around the Network

Anyone picking up NFS: Rivals?

Angelus said:
So what's the very first game everybody's going to play once they get their new console? I think it's gonna be Ryse for me.

Looks like it'll be a while before I get a X1 (End of 2014 probably) so Halo 5 will likely be my first game. 

I take it you guys are all signed up to Xbox Live rewards??

Is Killer Instinct getting a retail release at some point?

Around the Network
JGarret said:

Not as far as we know, many suspect after Season 2 is done (8 more characters) they will release a retail version. When that is I don't know, Spinal and the 8th character of Season 1 is due by February. So it's possible they could do a retail version for next holiday, but probably early 2015.

That's if it sells well at all! I think it will though!

Seece said:

Those of us who are, do we at least get a nice chunk of points for the Xone purchase or is that too hopeful? Ive not been on rewards for a while, looks completely new.

Libara said:
Seece said:

Those of us who are, do we at least get a nice chunk of points for the Xone purchase or is that too hopeful? Ive not been on rewards for a while, looks completely new.

I doubt it :(

JGarret said:

It is getting a retail release.

Killer Instinct Pin Ultimate Edition Announced

A special edition of the upcoming Xbox One exclusive fighting game Killer Instinct has been announced. Microsoft has unveiled the Killer Instinct Pin Ultimate Edition. The $59.99 set will include a premium case (which doubles as a Pinny Arcade pin display case) and two pins from a set of 16 collectible Killer Instinct Pinny Arcade pins. The set will also come with a season pass good for downloading the first eight DLC fighters and their accessories for the game, early access to all of the content from the first season of DLC, and a classic arcade hit; the original Killer Instinct (yay!).

For the standard $59.99 the set sounds pretty loaded, but I wish there were more physical bonuses included. View shots of the cover of the Pin Ultimate (Oh, like penultimate?) Edition below. Killer Instinct will launch beside the Xbox One next month.

Source: http://www.dualshockers.com/2013/10/11/ ... announced/

Guess I may have to buy the physical box....