By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

JayWood2010 said:

My friend is wanting me to come over when he gets his ps4 so ill get to try out the PS4 controller.  Ill give a little comparison on the XBO controller and PS4 controller when ive tried both if anybody is interested :)  

Plus i have to beat him in NBA 2k14 :P

Yes please. Do an unbiased review of the controllers. 

Around the Network
green_sky said:
JayWood2010 said:

My friend is wanting me to come over when he gets his ps4 so ill get to try out the PS4 controller.  Ill give a little comparison on the XBO controller and PS4 controller when ive tried both if anybody is interested :)  

Plus i have to beat him in NBA 2k14 :P

Yes please. Do an unbiased review of the controllers. 

I likely will :)  He is pretty stoked about PS4 and already bought the DS4.  It is honestly what Im looking forward to most with PS4.  I hated the DS3

JayWood2010 said:

I likely will :)  He is pretty stoked about PS4 and already bought the DS4.  It is honestly what Im looking forward to most with PS4.  I hated the DS3

The word is disliked. We just prefer hated these days i guess.

iceland said:
The next set of free games for Xbox Live Golf Members in November will be A World of Keflings and Iron Brigade.

Meh. I'll maybe check out Iron Brigade. Was kinda hoping Halo Wars would be free after hearing Korea got it free and it's the one Halo title I missed out on. 

JayWood2010 said:
crissindahouse said:

you just have to check the top comments below some videos on youtube. pretty much always "hahaha xbox 720 what a joke, dumb people who buy that" or "why not calling it xbox -359, 359 steps backwards" and shit like that. i would expect that people who say something good about as example destiny below a destiny video will get the most upvotes but instead the most upvotes get the biggest troll posts bashing anything xbox related, if the console or the users.

Not to mention all the thumbs down for anything xbox related.  Even the Xbox channel gets a lot of thumbs down immediately.  Since they are immediately my guess would be that there is trolls subscribed to the xbox channel just to spread negativity.

And honestly im fine with it but it does get annoying.  As soon as i get on VGC today you have like 10 threads just to talk about how XB sucks and their is a power difference between PS4 and XBO.  Why was these things not an issue in previous gens like PS2 vs Xbox as an example? We (Or most people know) they are minor differences and not something substantial like Wii vs Ps3.

Ive always said this but I really do like Sony but i cant stand their fanbase(When i say fans im talking mr angry pants fans, which all thre companies have, i just see Sony as having the most).  Nintendo's for some reason has never bothered me.

Couldn't have said it better myself to be honest. Here's something for the thread when you log on.

http://au.ign.com/articles/2013/10/31/forza-5-play-past-games-get-free-cars

Around the Network

Damn this looks stunning!

This thread going to have a list of everyones (those who chose to share it) GT for Xone? not sure if its been asked before but don't feel like going through 185 pages to find out =/

Edit: If so then my GT will remain as it is with my 360, Libara.

20 days to go so lets countdown, and play a game at the same time!

Guess the videogame from the font.

Hint: You wouldn't want to be stuck here.

Seece said:

And it's zombie walker font.

JoeTheBro said:
Seece said:

And it's zombie walker font.

20 days for Europe and Australia :P

Wrong game, have another try!