By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

selnor1983 said:
Seece said:
selnor1983 said:
I really like what microsoft is doing this generation.

Quantum Break is looking unbelieveable. Seriously unbelieveable. Ryse looks phenomenal. I'm really happy with what the first party devs are doing with the power of Xbox One. And not just the power, but the diversity of the games. It's great not to have the same old shooters every generation. Halo is always the exception though. Cant wait for Halo 5. that games story is my absolute faveourite ever.

Love Forza 5's new stuff. Game looks gorgeous.

Did you check out the IGN podcast with Phil Spencer??

Not yet. Will do in a moment. I have been out all day today. Whats it about?

Hour long, full of fantastic tidbits about Microsoft games studio, xbox, Halo wars, PGR, Blck Tusk, buying studios ect. You'll love it.

Around the Network
Seece said:
selnor1983 said:
Seece said:
selnor1983 said:
I really like what microsoft is doing this generation.

Quantum Break is looking unbelieveable. Seriously unbelieveable. Ryse looks phenomenal. I'm really happy with what the first party devs are doing with the power of Xbox One. And not just the power, but the diversity of the games. It's great not to have the same old shooters every generation. Halo is always the exception though. Cant wait for Halo 5. that games story is my absolute faveourite ever.

Love Forza 5's new stuff. Game looks gorgeous.

Did you check out the IGN podcast with Phil Spencer??

Not yet. Will do in a moment. I have been out all day today. Whats it about?

Hour long, full of fantastic tidbits about Microsoft games studio, xbox, Halo wars, PGR, Blck Tusk, buying studios ect. You'll love it.

Nice. I'll do that after sme Trick or treating with my 2 children and some Tea. :)

KI Stream in 1 hour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=171159

yo_john117 said:
Ah this thread is one of the few havens left for good discussion, and I just want to thank you guys for that.

Pretty happy that Quantum Break won but holy cow those cannot be actual in game graphics...that would be nuts!

Some members think XBox fans play the victim card but i truly believe they have become the victims on the internet.  So im glad this thread has worked out :D

Seece said:

awwh damn i missed it :/

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
Seece said:

awwh damn i missed it :/

Lots of goodness in the thread

Happy Halo-Ween guys

JayWood2010 said:
yo_john117 said:
Ah this thread is one of the few havens left for good discussion, and I just want to thank you guys for that.

Pretty happy that Quantum Break won but holy cow those cannot be actual in game graphics...that would be nuts!

Some members think XBox fans play the victim card but i truly believe they have become the victims on the internet.  So im glad this thread has worked out :D

you just have to check the top comments below some videos on youtube. pretty much always "hahaha xbox 720 what a joke, dumb people who buy that" or "why not calling it xbox -359, 359 steps backwards" and shit like that. i would expect that people who say something good about as example destiny below a destiny video will get the most upvotes but instead the most upvotes get the biggest troll posts bashing anything xbox related, if the console or the users.

crissindahouse said:

you just have to check the top comments below some videos on youtube. pretty much always "hahaha xbox 720 what a joke, dumb people who buy that" or "why not calling it xbox -359, 359 steps backwards" and shit like that. i would expect that people who say something good about as example destiny below a destiny video will get the most upvotes but instead the most upvotes get the biggest troll posts bashing anything xbox related, if the console or the users.

Not to mention all the thumbs down for anything xbox related.  Even the Xbox channel gets a lot of thumbs down immediately.  Since they are immediately my guess would be that there is trolls subscribed to the xbox channel just to spread negativity.

And honestly im fine with it but it does get annoying.  As soon as i get on VGC today you have like 10 threads just to talk about how XB sucks and their is a power difference between PS4 and XBO.  Why was these things not an issue in previous gens like PS2 vs Xbox as an example? We (Or most people know) they are minor differences and not something substantial like Wii vs Ps3.

Ive always said this but I really do like Sony but i cant stand their fanbase(When i say fans im talking mr angry pants fans, which all thre companies have, i just see Sony as having the most).  Nintendo's for some reason has never bothered me.

My friend is wanting me to come over when he gets his ps4 so ill get to try out the PS4 controller.  Ill give a little comparison on the XBO controller and PS4 controller when ive tried both if anybody is interested :)  

Plus i have to beat him in NBA 2k14 :P