By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

MoHasanie said:
This is the only thread I can come to without having to see annoying people argue about consoles which haven't even released yet.

NOOOOOO!  My plastic box is better than your plastic box.......oh wait fogot my grr face >.<

Around the Network

Ryse Live Action Series November 5th

JoeTheBro said:

I'm kinda amazed I haven't seen you guys talking about the XBOX UI video yet

Im curious to see how fast internet will be on XBO.  I could find a lot of use with internet running on the snap feature if it is fast enough.

And i really like the commercial from MSFT :)  

1080p 60FPS Forza 5 Feed(Best Quality here)

Audi ViDoc
October 31, 2013by BRIAN EKBERG
Tags: Forza Motorsport 5

The Forza Motorsport series and Audi have a long history together. Long-time Forza fans probably remember the now legendary Audi R8, which served as the cover car for Forza Motorsport 3. Audi has returned to the cover of the Forza series in the Limited Edition of Forza Motorsport 5, which features the all-new 2014 Audi RS 7 Sportback on the hood, as well as a host of awesome Audi cars to play in the game; cars like the 2010 Audi R8 Coupé 5.2 FSI quattro, 2006 Audi RS 4, 2010 Audi TT RS Coupé, and more.

Now, the latest fruit of the ongoing Forza/Audi partnership is here: an awesome video documentary shot at the 2013 24 Hours of Le Mans race earlier this year. Featuring interviews with members of the Audi racing team, as well as the Forza development team, the video gives you a real sense of what it takes to drive a car like the 2012 Audi #1 Audi Sport Team Joest R18 e-tron quattro as well as the parallels that exist between running one of the most successful sports car racing teams in motorsports history, driving one of the most dominant cars in racing history, and developing one of the world’s most beloved racing games.

Look closely and you’ll see some in-game footage used in this video – yes, that is the Le Mans Circuit de la Sarthe you’re seeing there and, here’s a bit of additional awesome news: in addition to the full la Sarthe circuit and the Old Mulsanne circuit, we’re also including the Bugatti Circuit in Forza Motorsport 5, giving players one more flavor of this most famous of French race tracks to enjoy.

If you’re lucky enough to be attending the Paris Game Show from Oct. 30 to Nov. 3, you’ll get the chance to play the R18 e-tron quattro in Forza 5, as well as meet the drivers from the Audi Le Mans team, as well as driver Benoît Tréluyer.

Stay tuned for more awesome Audi car announcements with our Forza Showroom series, which is updated on Wednesdays at 6 a.m. Pacific.

http://forzamotorsport.net/en-US/news/Audi_ViDoc_FM5?fwlhd=1

Around the Network

Ah this thread is one of the few havens left for good discussion, and I just want to thank you guys for that.

Pretty happy that Quantum Break won but holy cow those cannot be actual in game graphics...that would be nuts!

The next set of free games for Xbox Live Golf Members in November will be A World of Keflings and Iron Brigade.

I really like what microsoft is doing this generation.

Quantum Break is looking unbelieveable. Seriously unbelieveable. Ryse looks phenomenal. I'm really happy with what the first party devs are doing with the power of Xbox One. And not just the power, but the diversity of the games. It's great not to have the same old shooters every generation. Halo is always the exception though. Cant wait for Halo 5. that games story is my absolute faveourite ever.

Love Forza 5's new stuff. Game looks gorgeous.

selnor1983 said:

Quantum Break is looking unbelieveable. Seriously unbelieveable. Ryse looks phenomenal. I'm really happy with what the first party devs are doing with the power of Xbox One. And not just the power, but the diversity of the games. It's great not to have the same old shooters every generation. Halo is always the exception though. Cant wait for Halo 5. that games story is my absolute faveourite ever.

Did you check out the IGN podcast with Phil Spencer??

Seece said:
selnor1983 said:

Did you check out the IGN podcast with Phil Spencer??

Not yet. Will do in a moment. I have been out all day today. Whats it about?