By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Seece said:

This is CONFIRMED to be IN GAME controller gameplay.

Selnor is gonna blow a nut!

If he would ever come in here -_-

wow that does look amazing though O.O

Around the Network
Seece said:

*nut blown*

:D

well this confirm what I have been saying.... most vids we have seen of that game are playable as is.... you can pause them and walk through them with the "quatum break" mechanic of the game, this has been said also about the bridge collision too....

so who cares about COD now ???? PS fans I guess....

Check page 1 guys. Look how pretty Quantum Break looks there xD haha

Seece said:

Well even though you're in control I wouldn't consider that gameplay, unless this is a really boring game, but it does look amazing!

JoeTheBro said:

Well even though you're in control I wouldn't consider that gameplay, unless this is a really boring game, but it does look amazing!

It would be scary walking through that though o.O  You would have to shield your eyes from broken glass fragments.

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:
Seece said:

It is gameplay, it's just when you've paused the world.

Seece said:
JoeTheBro said:
Seece said:

It is gameplay, it's just when you've paused the world.

It looks more like an on rails/linear part. Hold the stick forward and he moves. Let go and he stops. The hand animation of pushing that chunk away would be killer if it wasn't this way.

Another great exclusive Quantum Break will be an awesome game. I also hope that Phil Spencer considers buying out Remedy.

NobleTeam360 said:
Another great exclusive Quantum Break will be an awesome game. I also hope that Phil Spencer considers buying out Remedy.

Like he said in the podcast, I don't think they need too. They have a great relationship, Quantum Break is 1st party IP. All gravy!

Seece said:
NobleTeam360 said:

Like he said in the podcast, I don't think they need too. They have a great relationship, Quantum Break is 1st party IP. All gravy!

Yeah but it couldn't hurt just to be safe I'd rather not see antoher Bungie or Bioware fall into the hands of someone like EA or Activision. Not that Destiny or Mass Effect are hurting from being associated with EA and Activision lol.