By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

I still don't believe titanfall 2 will be on the horizon any time soon.... it is an Mp only game.... look at MP only FPS it's not like they get rehashed every 2 years usually....

Around the Network
green_sky said:
endimion said:
green_sky said:

There is also that game from that big developer. Destiny targetting spring 2014. 53% chance of delay expected. 

http://www.polygon.com/2013/10/1/4790878/destiny-beta-open-to-amazon-pre-order-customers-in-early-2014

how do you calculate that probability ???

if they delay it, it might be an issue... summer is a dead zone and if halo 5 comes in fall that's their own son that might make some shade on their newborn baby that could be interesting though...

Summoned a wizard. Gandalf the grey. Most likely get delayed but Activision doesn't want to release it in Q4 and make it compete with Black Ops 3. 

man I envy you, I wanna meet the dude too :)

no but seriously anything in the media pointing at a delay ???

endimion said:
green_sky said:Summoned a wizard. Gandalf the grey. Most likely get delayed but Activision doesn't want to release it in Q4 and make it compete with Black Ops 3. 

man I envy you, I wanna meet the dude too :)

no but seriously anything in the media pointing at a delay ???

Nope :)

Lawlight said:
JayWood2010 said:
Lawlight said:
The first TitanFall maybe not but I'm sure the second one will.

yeah it appears that way.  So TitanFall 2 in 2016/17 will likely be multiplat

Seeing that it's EA, it might even been late 2015.

You already mentiononed it but Itll be 2016 at the earliest.  Battlefield and battlefront are the next two years.  That and Respawn is a very small team.  

Zappykins said:
JoeTheBro said:

I don't know about you guys, but for me personally I can't take advantage of any of these features. I have an upstairs TV in the family room for watching cable and just casual movies while other things are going on. All my game systems however are hooked up to a TV in the basement that doesn't even get cable.

Might need to buy two xbone's and just use one for gaming and the other upstairs for multimedia.

What about one of the TV apps?  Several cable companies have their own apps. (Time Warner, etc.)

It's not a problem of getting the content downstairs, but that it's basically a home theater system that's secluded from everything else. Great for gaming and movies, but not really the place to watch TV.

Also what were you guys thinking? In the poll you made the wrong game win!!!!!!! Titanfall won't forget this.

Around the Network
JoeTheBro said:
Zappykins said:
JoeTheBro said:

I don't know about you guys, but for me personally I can't take advantage of any of these features. I have an upstairs TV in the family room for watching cable and just casual movies while other things are going on. All my game systems however are hooked up to a TV in the basement that doesn't even get cable.

Might need to buy two xbone's and just use one for gaming and the other upstairs for multimedia.

What about one of the TV apps?  Several cable companies have their own apps. (Time Warner, etc.)

It's not a problem of getting the content downstairs, but that it's basically a home theater system that's secluded from everything else. Great for gaming and movies, but not really the place to watch TV.

Also what were you guys thinking? In the poll you made the wrong game win!!!!!!! Titanfall won't forget this.

wait waht you don't watch sport in your HT set up... dude you're missing out.... if you have HD sport networks, stuff like champions league soccer game, superbowl football, F1 racing are uncomparable to a regular set up.... if you have 3d on top of it, it just blows everything.... you feel like you are at the event without freezing your balls, having abnoxious people around you and pay a crazy amount of cash for bad truck food and non alcoholic beers (depending on the country)

JoeTheBro said:

lol yeah i was surprised.  I knew Quantum Break was pretty anticipated but i didnt think it would edge out TitanFall.  Looks grea though and I love Remedy so all is good :D

endimion said:
JoeTheBro said:
Zappykins said:

wait waht you don't watch sport in your HT set up... dude you're missing out.... if you have HD sport networks, stuff like champions league soccer game, superbowl football, F1 racing are uncomparable to a regular set up.... if you have 3d on top of it, it just blows everything.... you feel like you are at the event without freezing your balls, having abnoxious people around you and pay a crazy amount of cash for bad truck food and non alcoholic beers (depending on the country)

Hahaha luckily for me I have other friends with similar setups that host for sports games. I don't get a single HD channel through cable.

You all NEED to listen to the IGN podcast with Phil Spencer.

Over 1 hour long, talks about Halo Wars, Gears (Sounds dead!) Rare, PGR, Titanfall, Q1 2014, Sonys line up, buying studios (he has a pass to buy anything he likes) State of Decay sequel, playing Sunset Overdrive and full steam ahead planning NEXT holidays line up, already working on E3 2014 and more!!

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/10/30/podcast-unlocked-episode-119-phil-spencer-interview

This is CONFIRMED to be IN GAME controller gameplay.

Selnor is gonna blow a nut!