By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

green_sky said:
JayWood2010 said:

I think we will have a bit of a drout honestly where we rely on third party games for a while.  Ive been saying for a while now that after the holidays there is only a few games coming out for XBO and PS4 and I expect a pretty significant decline for a up until E3.  However TitanFall should give XBO a nice spike as well as infamous a nice spike for PS4

There is also that game from that big developer. Destiny targetting spring 2014. 53% chance of delay expected. 

http://www.polygon.com/2013/10/1/4790878/destiny-beta-open-to-amazon-pre-order-customers-in-early-2014

how do you calculate that probability ???

if they delay it, it might be an issue... summer is a dead zone and if halo 5 comes in fall that's their own son that might make some shade on their newborn baby that could be interesting though...

Around the Network

xbox one 720p cod

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=171080&page=1

cod has been a shit cash cow game for a while now anybody expecting anything brilliant from it on any platform with that game is a fool even on PS4 and more than likely on PC... it is just good for people that are really fan of the franchise and therefore need the last opus....
when COD will be a reference for gaming it will mean gaming is dead....

but nice try dude

endimion said:
green_sky said:

There is also that game from that big developer. Destiny targetting spring 2014. 53% chance of delay expected. 

http://www.polygon.com/2013/10/1/4790878/destiny-beta-open-to-amazon-pre-order-customers-in-early-2014

how do you calculate that probability ???

if they delay it, it might be an issue... summer is a dead zone and if halo 5 comes in fall that's their own son that might make some shade on their newborn baby that could be interesting though...

Summoned a wizard. Gandalf the grey. Most likely get delayed but Activision doesn't want to release it in Q4 and make it compete with Black Ops 3. 

The Division    
Destiny    Destiny
Halo 5    Halo 5
Project Spark    
Quantum Break    
TitanFall    Quantum Break
Assassin's Creed IV    
Killer Instinct    

Around the Network

The first TitanFall maybe not but I'm sure the second one will.

Lawlight said:

yeah it appears that way.  So TitanFall 2 in 2016/17 will likely be multiplat

JayWood2010 said:
Lawlight said:

Seeing that it's EA, it might even been late 2015.

Lawlight said:
JayWood2010 said:
Lawlight said:

EA are greedy but not sorcerers. Making video games takes time. Can't just pull them out of a bag in a year and be like ahoy. TitanFall 2. 

green_sky said:
Lawlight said:
JayWood2010 said:
Lawlight said:

EA are greedy but not sorcerers. Making video games takes time. Can't just pull them out of a bag in a year and be like ahoy. TitanFall 2. 

Actually, it will be 2017 because Star Wars: Battlefront will be 2015. I guess it will be this generation's Mass Effect.