By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Wright said:

So far QB and Titanfall are tied, people! This is going to be hard!

The thing is, whoever wins will likely go on to the finals against halo 5.  That will be interesting either way.  poor Project spark got spankes 21-1 lol  I think it was a pity vote too lol

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:
Wright said:

The thing is, whoever wins will likely go on to the finals against halo 5.  That will be interesting either way.  poor Project spark got spankes 21-1 lol  I think it was a pity vote too lol

No it was an uneducated vote ;D

Wright

yo_john117 said:
JayWood2010 said:
Wright said:

Wright

You dont have Halo 4 ro wright doesnt have halo 4?

Whoever doesnt have halo 4 shame on them :P

JayWood2010 said:
yo_john117 said:
JayWood2010 said:
Wright said:

Wright

I have it, I do however think it was boring as sin past the first chapter and it's taken me a year to finish it (no not because I suck lol)

I'll get Halo 5, probably, but my patience with that franchise is wearing thin.

Seece said:
JayWood2010 said:

I have it, I do however think it was boring as sin past the first chapter and it's taken me a year to finish it (no not because I suck lol)

I'll get Halo 5, probably, but my patience with that franchise is wearing thin.

awwh :/  I loved the story but i know not everybody will.  I personally thought it was the best story of all the halo games, however i wasnt a fan of the promethians.  Annoying bastards -_-

Around the Network

^^^
yeah haven't finished halo 4 yet.... But so far the story looks cool... But those promethian are freaking annoying and unoriginal... I thought the covenant wide variety and AI of each type was better... Then again bungie did some great enemy AI back in the days

Gotta give it to QB. Alan Wake was my favourite game this gen, and QB looks and sounds really interesting so I have a lot of confidence it's going to be amazing.

yo_john117 said:
JayWood2010 said:
Wright said:

Wright

T_T

Xbox TV

Wright said:
yo_john117 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Wright

T_T

- Awesome Gif -

:D

Don't hate Wright!