By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

JayWood2010 said:

What is the Best Xbox One Game Tournament?

Quantum Break vs TitanFall

The Division    
Destiny    Destiny
Halo 5    Halo 5
Project Spark    
Quantum Break    
TitanFall    
Assassin's Creed IV    
Killer Instinct    

I just haven't seen enough Quantum Break to be excited for it. Titanfall wins hands down.

Around the Network

Voted Quantum Break.

JoeTheBro said:

I just haven't seen enough Quantum Break to be excited for it. Titanfall wins hands down.

I haven't seen enough of your game, but I am excited nonetheless. That logic shouldn't be applied! :P

Wright said:
JoeTheBro said:

I haven't seen enough of your game, but I am excited nonetheless. That logic shouldn't be applied! :P

I'm happy that you're excited for my game, but I can't think of a single reason why you should be lol.

Also I'm not making a broad statement. I personally haven't seen enough about Quantum Break to be excited, but I'm sure fans of Alan Wake are pumped.

JoeTheBro said:

I'm happy that you're excited for my game, but I can't think of a single reason why you should be lol.

A game is a game. That's worth exciting over.

Around the Network

I went with Quantum Break because it looks quite intriguing plus I have literally zero interest in Titanfall right now. All the videos I've seen of it have not made me even remotely excited for it.

yo_john117 said:
I went with Quantum Break because it looks quite intriguing plus I have literally zero interest in Titanfall right now. All the videos I've seen of it have not made me even remotely excited for it.

It was hard for me to choose -_-  Im pretty competitive though so i went with TitanFall because the multiplayer.  However Remedy is one of my fav developers -_-

JayWood2010 said:
yo_john117 said:

It was hard for me to choose -_-  Im pretty competitive though so i went with TitanFall because the multiplayer.  However Remedy is one of my fav developers -_-

Judging by the poll it's a tough choice for quite a few people! This one's going to be really close.

Tough match-up I'll go with Titanfall since I already voted for it although now that I'm thinking about it I should of voted for Quantum Break, Oh well can't go wrong with either.

So far QB and Titanfall are tied, people! This is going to be hard!