By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Ryuu96 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

I'm looking forward to Sunset Overdrive but sorry to say CoD news Sunset Overdrive news.

???

Do you mean CoD news > Sunset Overdrive news..................I hope you don't mean that xD

lol yeah.

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:

Agree with all and Flood! =P where's Firefight?!

I don't really like Firefight, unless they make it like ODST's

shikamaru317 said:
NobleTeam360 said:

I'm looking forward to Sunset Overdrive but sorry to say CoD news Sunset Overdrive news.

I'm torn between the two right now.

I know what to expect from CoD so I guess that gives it the edge in my book. But if Sunset looks really good then I might side with it over CoD.

NobleTeam360 said:

lol yeah.

iceland said:
NobleTeam360 said:

lol yeah.

(Gif)

Lol!!!

Around the Network
iceland said:
Ryuu96 said:

Agree with all and Flood! =P where's Firefight?!

I don't really like Firefight, unless they make it like ODST's

Firefight should be like gears horde and their should be a mode like iverrun in Halo

Just 100% Peggle 2 again

iceland said:
Random list of what I'd like to see in Halo 5 (this has been done so many times)

-descope, fuck that flinch busllshit they put in H4, pretty sure they added it just for the perk Agreed

-No perks, man Halo don't neeed dat shit True, but it didn't really affect gameplay that much, still true though

-No Armor abilities in competitive playlists. Customs/campaign/action sack is okay Sprint is the real problem IMO

-Theater mode for campaign, just silly that they took this out... It's not like they wanted to take it out, limitations and all, but agreed

-Campaign scoring, even sillier that they took this out Same as the above

-No loadouts, again don't mind if in customs Choosing starter weapons would be nice, but no Plasma Grenade and Pistol and Boltshot please

-Bring back old ranks, why did they throw this away? Also bring back the old EXP system that required wins
These two probably belong together, totally agree. Plus a seperate leveling system for the armor
-CSR, kind of self explanatory

-Allow people to watch clips in a party, H3 had this Probably limitations as well, but agreed

-Bigger/better forge world, H4's was garb tbh It was better than the previous iterations, but of course I'd expect Halo 5's to be better than Halo 4's

-old carnage report please, I just prefer them Agreed, good old MVP times haha

-Good maps and playlists, who doesn't want this? I liked the idea of the playlist-rotation but it was kinda annoying that many classic playlists weren't there for a long time and some were even removed after a while. Symmetrical and arena-style maps! And again, with no sprint!!!

lol Damn that's just off the top of my head, I'm sure there's more.

The other remaining Spartan IIs!!!

Man I forgot about sprint, kind of lumped that in with AAs, I definitely would like it out of there. Also having non-power weapons laying around the map is a must (they fixed this later on in H4)

shikamaru317 said:
iceland said:
Man I forgot about sprint, kind of lumped that in with AAs, I definitely would like it out of there. Also having non-power weapons laying around the map is a must (they fixed this later on in H4)

I actually like sprint, though increased base movement speed would suffice. It never made sense to me how Master Chief moved so darn slow in the original Halo games when the books described Spartan II's sprinting at around 30 MPH (and the fastest Spartan II, Kelly, can hit 38 MPH). 

Man, many things don't make sense in the game. I mean how on earth could Chief need two hits to kill a grunt haha

Sprint in campaign wouldn't disturb me at all, but it can break a lot of things in multiplayer.