By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Shut up Seece! If Quantum Break comes out in October I will literally tear my hair out!
If they wanna release something in October, let it be the Halo 2 remake

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:

Resposting this since all you blasphemers chose Evolve over Wolfenstein.

Awww yes. This looks awesome.

Angelus said:
Shut up Seece! If Quantum Break comes out in October I will literally tear my hair out!
If they wanna release something in October, let it be the Halo 2 remake

lol while their at it, release it and Forza Horizon 2 on October 7th with all the other games.

39 days!!! getting closer

Which one will score the highest? Idk, id have to see more on all of them before making a prediction.

Around the Network

Wait what they canceled almost human gggggggrrrrrr....

on Netflix I like orange is the new black and house of cards....

about china what people fail to realize is that they have approximately 5 to 1 the population of the US... So if a 10th of the US total US sales buy it it would still be represent about half as many sales than in the US which is huge... And over there it's all about showing of your wealth so I guarantee you that anybody who can afford it and care about games will buy one... Lets not forget that is a country with more women billionaires than billionaires in the US... It is the country with close to a quarter of the world population... It doesn't matter if a majority is not rich even a fraction of them makes up more individual than most countries entire population....

about games releasing in the same window you have to remember than beside us playing all and every AAA games... Most customer are more specific about their tastes... A casual racer fan won't buy an open world RPG and a casual platformer fan will most likely not buy FPSs... When you see the average attach rate we are way above normal...

Keep QB in the oven long as possible. This is an important game that has to be done right. Im highly interested in it.

Maybe language localization for D4 with Kinect if it launches in 55 countries in September

endimion said:
Wait what they canceled almost human gggggggrrrrrr....

on Netflix I like orange is the new black and house of cards....

about china what people fail to realize is that they have approximately 5 to 1 the population of the US... So if a 10th of the US total US sales buy it it would still be represent about half as many sales than in the US which is huge... And over there it's all about showing of your wealth so I guarantee you that anybody who can afford it and care about games will buy one... Lets not forget that is a country with more women billionaires than billionaires in the US... It is the country with close to a quarter of the world population... It doesn't matter if a majority is not rich even a fraction of them makes up more individual than most countries entire population....

about games releasing in the same window you have to remember than beside us playing all and every AAA games... Most customer are more specific about their tastes... A casual racer fan won't buy an open world RPG and a casual platformer fan will most likely not buy FPSs... When you see the average attach rate we are way above normal...

The problem is that MS can not answer the question ;..'why does a Chinese gamer need an Xbox one'?

This is what MS is doing now at the moment

'Dear Chinese gamer,

We know that plenty of you love to play games socially and that one of your favourite activities is to play games in an internetbar with your friends, well we have an answer for it!  The Xbox one! Now you don't have to do what you love and can play alone at home!

Also we know that you Chinese gamers love to pay a few bucks a month at your internetbar so you can play any game you want..We also know that you love to pay less than 10$ on a game that gives you 100 hours of pleasure .....Well we have an answer for it! The Xbox one! Now you can spend 35-45$ on games that you can finish in less than 20 hours isn't that great!!!

Well Chinese gamers Xbox one does what you don't want get it in September!

Yeah I am telling it in a very harsh way but money is not the problem because they are expecting to sell 15-30 million iphones in 2014  in china and Iphone is not that much cheaper than the Xbox one..The problem is that they have to give gamers a reason to get an Xbox one and I don't read an answer to that yet..

Have been working non-stop. Will be hitting up my XBox One Tomorrow. Making thursdays gamer night.