By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

TheSting said:
And can we get a discussion about favorite restaurants and food you all eat?

I cook for myself and my girlfriend. I love it.

Around the Network

Sorry for not continuing this discussion. I have to go to bed.

shikamaru317 said:
TheSting said:
And can we get a discussion about favorite restaurants and food you all eat?

Favorite restaurants

Fast food: Wendy's

Sit-down: Red Lobster

Favorite foods

Pepperoni stuffed crust pizza

Spicy chicken sandwiches

I use to like Red Lobster. Food has gone downhill. Them biscuits tho.

My favorite restaurant is a place called FireBird's. Great food

Fast Food would be Burger Kings. Wendys just had burgers on a artisan roll i believe. That thing was addictive.

We have a pizza place here in Memphis called Colettas. Very good pizza

Alfredo Pasta any kind is my fav food

Also use to like Olive Garden but they have some of the blandest food going lol. Salad and breadsticks are the shit tho

shikamaru317 said:
TheSting said:
Also use to like Olive Garden but they have some of the blandest food going lol. Salad and breadsticks are the shit tho

Yeah, olive garden is pretty good but there isn't one near me, I only eat there ocassionally on vacations and stuff.

Its the sauce that is bland to me. All that ive tasted. The salad and their ranch dressing is bomb tho

Around the Network

I don't have a favorite restaurant but I have prefered cuisine. My favorite is Libanese food and food that come from the Mediteranean people.

If you guys ever visit Montreal you got to got at the Academie (academy) they always have these new recipe from different cheffs and for what you eat it's really cheap at times. I recommend it.

Gotta go with MGSV here, it looks like the sequel to Snake Eater I always wanted. Very excited for that game.

Also, I'm downloading Child of Light right now. Can't wait to play it

I'm sorry but liking MGS for an XBox fan is like liking the red socks for a Yankees fan or the cubs for a white socks fans... It's just blasphemy..... To that Kojima is a pretentious Ahole with over rated questionable talent.... And if I want a bad cliche storyline that last 2 hours of CGI with sprinkle of 10 minutes bland game play compared to every other stealth games, I already have Netflix... Man that franchise should have stayed exclusive to PS at least it would have served a purpose....

sarcastic rant off

no but seriously, not a big fan of the genre, not a big fan of the story, and definitely not a fan at all of Kojima

:p

I don't understand the hype for Destiny at all, it looks kinda generic to me but maybe that's just my inner Halo-enthusiast speaking.

The "real" MGS5 looks good and interesting to say the least, plus as an Xbox-only gamer since the original Xbox I am somewhat curious what the former critically acclaimed PS-exclusive has to offer.

endimion said:
I'm sorry but liking MGS for an XBox fan is like liking the red socks for a Yankees fan or the cubs for a white socks fans... It's just blasphemy..... To that Kojima is a pretentious Ahole with over rated questionable talent.... And if I want a bad cliche storyline that last 2 hours of CGI with sprinkle of 10 minutes bland game play compared to every other stealth games, I already have Netflix... Man that franchise should have stayed exclusive to PS at least it would have served a purpose....

sarcastic rant off

no but seriously, not a big fan of the genre, not a big fan of the story, and definitely not a fan at all of Kojima

:p

Im the same. I prefer Splinter Cell to that.