By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Sorry halo 5 lol you got what I meant

Around the Network

Ya I definitely think if they're making a strategy game for X1, Halo Wars 2 is the obvious choice. It was well received critically, sold well, and still left lots of elements to improve going forwards. Lots of potential there.

As for what Lionhead is working on, I hope at least one of their projects is a true RPG, since the Fable franchise seems to be moving away from that s little hit more with each entry in the franchise.

Other than that, I don't really wanna speculate on what new IPs were being dreamt up/worked on. I like being surprised, and it's not like I have the the necessary insight to make an accurate prediction anyway lol

I used to use Gamefly, took too long to get games so I canceled it. Also one time I received a game and the package was sliced open and taped back together. Makes me think the mail person probably played it and that's why it took so long lol

Well I'm off to bed. If this thread keeps blazing along the way it has throughout the day, I expect I'll wake up to about another 200 posts to read through.

And if not I shall be severely disappointed in your sudden lack of commitment

D-Joe said:
Hey guys,BesTV and Microsoft will have announcement today at 11:30am(GMT+8) in China,should be about China release

So 3.5 hours to go

Woah, thanks man xD

Correct me if im wrong, but didnt you say you live or lived in china before?  I may be completely wrong, so sorry if i am lol

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
Major Nelson really is an amazing guy, it saddens me that some people hate him.

It's mostly cuz the Xbox One reveal and "flipping the switch" thing, all way overblown.

Ryuu96 said:
shikamaru317 said:
Major Nelson really is an amazing guy, it saddens me that some people hate him.

Hate for Major is just stupid Lol why is it exactly anyway? Loll

He doesn't wear beanies and make a fool out of himself impersonating Banderas.

Or take cheap shots at competition.

Welp,seems it's leaked lol

http://www.theverge.com/2014/4/29/5666572/microsoft-will-bring-the-xbox-one-to-china-this-september

D-Joe said:
Welp,seems it's leaked lol

http://www.theverge.com/2014/4/29/5666572/microsoft-will-bring-the-xbox-one-to-china-this-september

I thought it was suppose to release earlier than that.  None the less good news for people in china :)  Hope the launch goes well, and id like to see the restrictions in china to get smaller as the years goes by

i hope its a age of something game then a halo wars game. not because i didnt like halo wars i just think 1 halo a year is enough.

though it would be cool if they made a civ like game for the 1