By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Im just hoping AC Unity is like the Ezio trilogy. I loved those games.

Around the Network

I know!!!! I can't believe how I got baited.
They can curse my mom now and I won't answer those bastards.
Thanks for the support messages Nation, I love you too.

Goatseye said:

"First rule of magic, always be the smartest guy in the room" I use that logic when I post behind enemy lines and it hasn't gotten me banned yet.

Gotta go with the Division as well. AC needs a major shake up for me to get hyped, and even though Unity could be the one to do it, I'm definitely in "wait and see" approach there. The Division on the other hand looks stunning, fresh, and one of my best friends is waiting to buy a next gen system for it so.....color me excited for that

jlmurph2 said:
Goatseye said:

"First rule of magic, always be the smartest guy in the room" I use that logic when I post behind enemy lines and it hasn't gotten me banned yet.

He said while pointing his pink squirt gun at his opponent 

Around the Network

Lol nah I let Emily Van Camp do it for me. They get confused and distracted when I comment with this avi.

Ryuu96 said:
jlmurph2 said:
iceland said:
This isn't even close for me. Halo Halo Halo Halo Halo Halooooooooooooo

So this tournament is for 2nd place right? lol Good thing Sunset Overdrive is at the bottom of the list

Lol Sunset Overdrive probably won't make it through to the next round without May 8th, luckily we should make it.... =P

I would vote Mass Effect over Sunset

Murdered: Soul Suspect  
Sunset Overdrive  

After Remedy finishes Quantum Break, MS could start working on a Alan Wake show that builds hype and bridges whatever gap there might be to a sequel. I'd love it anyway

Ryuu96 said:

So....if Nintendo aren't having a conference why can't Microsoft extend their 90 minutes? xD

I like this plan :P

Ryuu96 said:

So....if Nintendo aren't having a conference why can't Microsoft extend their 90 minutes? xD

I believe that they are restricted by the TV time slot. Hopefully we will get some announcement before and after the show on GameTrailers like the last year.