By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Tough match-up this. I love the Batman games, and I know Rocksteady is gonna make sure they go out on a high note with Arkham Knight, so there's no doubt it'll be fantastic.

But Halo is Halo so......ya

Around the Network

This isn't even close for me. Halo Halo Halo Halo Halo Halooooooooooooo

Supposedly delayed Xbox One version of Amazing Spider-Man 2 pops up for download

$59.99 will get you a digital copy of The Amazing Spider-Man 2 on Xbox One, which isn't supposed to be released yet.

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 on Xbox One was postponed by Activision last week, but US customers are currently able to purchase, download, and play the game via the Xbox Games Marketplace.

Priced at $59.99, users are reporting that the game is working fine--although there's always the chance of a few game-breaking bugs yet to be discovered that might have been causing the game's delay. The exact reasons behind the delay are still unknown.

Developer Beenox has also said on Twitter it is "hopeful" that the situation will be promptly resolved. "We know it's frustrating for all of you, as it is for our programming team, who worked hard on the game."

Activision has said it is working with Microsoft in order to secure a release for the title, but no timeframe has been given.

“We are working with Microsoft in an effort to release The Amazing Spider-Man 2 video game on Xbox One," said Activision to GameSpot last week. "Currently, the game will be available on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii U, Nintendo 3DS and the PC on April 29, 2014 as previously announced."

iceland said:

So this tournament is for 2nd place right? lol Good thing Sunset Overdrive is at the bottom of the list

jlmurph2 said:
iceland said:

So this tournament is for 2nd place right? lol Good thing Sunset Overdrive is at the bottom of the list

Pretty much lol If SO gets 2nd that'll be pretty crazy.

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
iceland said:

I actually wouldn't be so sure Halo will win this tournament. Sure, as Xbox fans all (or at least most) of us love Halo, but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't vote for certain other games over the next Halo as my most anticipated. Especially given the current lack of conrete info about it.

There's quite a few games in this tournament that Halo would lose my vote against atm

Angelus said:
jlmurph2 said:
iceland said:

I actually wouldn't be so sure Halo will win this tournament. Sure, as Xbox fans all (or at least most) of us love Halo, but that doesn't mean that I wouldn't vote for certain other games over the next Halo as my most anticipated. Especially given the current lack of conrete info about it.

There's quite a few games in this tournament that Halo would lose my vote against atm

The thing is when you put "Halo" as a choice, it could either be Halo 2 anniversary OR Halo 5. There's plenty of games on this list that lack info. But I respect your choices.

While that's true, there are still things that even with lack of info elsewhere, and Halo being Halo taken into consideration, there are still games I would easily vote over it.

As much as Halo being Halo is a massive advantage, it's also a weak point in a tourney like this. With Halo you always know pretty much exactly what you're going to get. With some new IP that you have never ever experienced before, lots of info or no, you never know quite what you might end up with. The unknown newness in that is exciting.

Then for me personally, since I'm a huge RPG fan, there are some games in that genre I also get at least equally as excited about as I do for Halo. And since some of those have much more details known about them, I'm currently way more pumped for those than Halo.

That said, if a Halo 5 trailer for some reason came out tomorrow.....all bets are off lol

I KNEW CoL was 30th!

Oh well, just another day!

Seece said:
I KNEW CoL was 30th!

Oh well, just another day!

Well aren't you Mr. Smarty-pants lol