By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Projects cars has potential, but forza 5 visually looks better. Less fake.

Around the Network
selnor1983 said:

Well...maybe. I just want a new Project Gotham Racing instead of all these racing simulators nowadays.

Wright said:
selnor1983 said:

Well...maybe. I just want a new Project Gotham Racing instead of all these racing simulators nowadays.

Forza Horizon?

JayWood2010 said:
Wright said:
selnor1983 said:

Forza Horizon?

That one is good, but still, there was something missing.

Maybe the Geometry Wars arcade machines.

Anybody going to try this? http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=182028

Around the Network
shikamaru317 said:
JayWood2010 said:

I might if I had a 3DS and Pokemon X, but unfortunately I have neither : (

O.o  Shame on you :P Im just playing :3

Ryuu96 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Lol awesome, not that dedicated to Pokemon now though =P Kinda stopped half way through Y for some reason....Idk why Lol

Awwh :/  Pokemon is very possibly my favorite franchise.  Gears, Pokemon, Metal Gear, and Halo are all pretty close to one another.  

Ryuu96 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Awwh :/  Pokemon is very possibly my favorite franchise.  Gears, Pokemon, Metal Gear, and Halo are all pretty close to one another.  

Xbox One has taken over my life, I have no time for Pokemon! was going to get a Wii U this year also but might skip it xD still got 360 games to finish and XB1 games...Lol

I have mixed feelings about the WiiU.  On one side it has Smash Bros.  On the other side, ive bought 2 games for WiiU since ii bought the thing at launch

shikamaru317 said:
I'm going to try to get either a 3DS or a Wii U later this year. And hopefully both will have a Pokemon game I can get by then, Pokemon X of course on 3DS and hopefully Pokken on Wii U.

Id recommend 3DS.  I dont think Smash Bros 3DS will be on the same level as the wiiu version but youll still be able to play a smash bros game.  Plus 3DS has a big library.  pretty much anything you can get on a WiiU you can get on 3ds plus more like Kid Icarus, Pokemon, and that RPG game i cant think of the name right now.  Oh and Persona Q is coming too.  Id like to see WiiU get a pokemon game though, just to boost sales

Seriously if you all havent played Persona 4 you all really should if you all get the chance.  One of the best games ive ever played.

shikamaru317 said:
Star Wars: Battlefront is destroying Alien xD

I hope they show some gameplay at E3 and I really hope that they copy some of the best things from the previous games instead of just putting a Star Wars skin on Battlefield.

If we do see gameplay, it would be very very early. Like pre-alpha stuff. You have to keep in mind that last year's teaser came just shortly after even acquiring the publishing rights for Star Wars games to begin with, so at that point there had been literally no work done. If this is to be anything other than a Battlefield re-skin (and it better be), then there is no way this game is really ready to be shown in action at this years E3. I could see it maybe getting an "in engine" concept trailer, and them talking about their vision a bit, but no more than that