By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

JayWood2010 said:
Ryuu96 said:
When somebody does a "what console should I buy thread" we should all swoop down on it, make them get an Xbox One and recruit them into this thread Loll

lol he seems like a cool guy, doesnt seem biased or anything.  Ill be senindg him a link to this thread on his wall.  youre more than welcome to post on it as well.

I hate those type of threads though.  YOu get a lot of reasonable comments but you also get a lot of comments that are biased.  Its like asking asking Bill Gates if we should get a PC or a Mac lol

I hate them also, too many people treat them as a "which console do you like" instead of the one that better fits the OP, kind of pointless really.

Around the Network
zzyoshiman said:

@JayWood2010

I just wanted to hear people's opinions on their system of preference. I know that VGchartz is mostly Diehard Sony fans, and that most people will say PS4. But the popularity of the console will not have a factor on what I may get.

Woo! YOu came after all, welcome to the party! xD

And i know, i saw you shutting down one person after another.  You actualyl seem like you have your mind made up without having to ask people.

Ryuu96 said:
JayWood2010 said:

lol so my friend sends me two games in the mail after i told him not to.  Just take a guess at what they were.........

MGS:GZ since he knows im a Metal Gear fan.....there is a catch though lol For ps4 haha and he sends me Killzone Shadowfall lol

Sell them both and send him an Ouya! =P

No!! Sell them and send him two Ouya controllers

Hmm, should we have a Fizzie news countdown?

TheSting said:
Ryuu96 said:

No!! Sell them and send him two Ouya controllers

lol hmm..... i like this ^.^

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:

I might be Fizzie biased (lol) but I think that'll be pretty cool.

JayWood2010 said:
zzyoshiman said:

@JayWood2010

I just wanted to hear people's opinions on their system of preference. I know that VGchartz is mostly Diehard Sony fans, and that most people will say PS4. But the popularity of the console will not have a factor on what I may get.

Woo! YOu came after all, welcome to the party! xD

And i know, i saw you shutting down one person after another.  You actualyl seem like you have your mind made up without having to ask people.

Well, I'm getting more "What kind of games suits you" type of questions, and I haven't really made up my mind as to what system to get. I'll be happy with whatever console I get.

I regret making this my username, I made this name when I was 13 years old

Life could always get worse, you could be a mod for Neogaf

Ryuu96 said:
JayWood2010 said:

...or just a normal Sunset countdown ...think I'm getting fed up off Fizzie already xD

Its done too late.

But its ugly so ill prob change it lol

shikamaru317 said:
Ryuu96 said:
JayWood2010 said:

...or just a normal Sunset countdown ...think I'm getting fed up off Fizzie already xD

Blasphemy!