By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

After a long and brutal round Marcus Cambell was bloodied and beaten by the savages Ilo Milo truly is

Around the Network

Sorry Max but Conker is my idol.

Another tough matchup but Conker is one of my all time favorite characters. That game is all about the personality of Conker

XBO Nation has reached new heights!  For the first time (As far as i realize)  we have reached 6000+ Views in 24 hours

Poll: XBO Nation - The Behemoth Working on XBO Title - Sunset Overdrive 5/8/2014 Edge Cover - Twisted Pixel Shows Off Concept Art For New Game (AAA, AA?) - MSFT Press Play Reveals New Game Totem - Press PlPages: 1  2  3  4  ...  1893  1894  1895  1896  1897  JayWood2010 18,967 1 457,145 6,224 Ryuu96

6,224 Recent Views

Ryuu96 said:
Well I'm going to go play all them worlds I found on Project Spark now, some look great =D

THe first platformer looked really good.  When i get home ill have to try it.  As i said before though, im anxiously awaiting for when people can link levels so they can make an entire game rather than just one level

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Lol awesome, we must got for the record off 10k recent comments though!

You're all spammers!

lol hey!  THere has been a lot of news in here :P Specially the last few days

shikamaru317 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Age of Empires: World Domination

*sigh* Every single time that a publisher takes a franchise from PC or consoles and makes a mobile exclusive out of it they get tons of flak, I would have hope that Microsoft learned a lesson from that. 

I really hope this wasn't the Age of Empires games that Phil Spencer teased on Twitter, PC and Xbox One badly need a proper Age of Empires game. 

Considering Microsoft has been putting more attention into cloud based games like Project Spark, im thinking that they may do something similar with this.  Could work on PC and XBO at some point.  THough it may not show up at first, it could be released on them at a later time.  

Seece said:

SO May 8th pic

I love the arstyle they have so far.  I hope they have some cool limited edition item when it releases

omg can't wait!