By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Around the Network

Ugh the ones who hover near the counter are the most annoying.

Seece said:

I've never been on a Gamestop (there's isn't any where I live), but yeah, it happens too on Game stores. It's horrible, especially when the guy takes it personally and verbally attacks the employee.

Wright said:
Seece said:

I've never been on a Gamestop (there's isn't any where I live), but yeah, it happens too on Game stores. It's horrible, especially when the guy takes it personally and verbally attacks the employee.

Oh I'm really thinking about anyone who spends more time in a game store than they should. And when the clerk tries to strike up convo about some game I've never heard of ... I'm just not interested!

I think these days I'm one of those casual core gamers though :P

Tweet to name these Ryse Executions (also post in this thread what you would like to name the executions)  1800-Stab-A-Brother sounds good to me for the first one :P)

Around the Network

Titanfall, I wasn't seeing the hype but it looks like an extremely fun multiplayer game. It would've been cool if it had a single player though

just thought i would share for you guys that major nelson is now on GAF, and has been conversing in a welcome thread. he posted about 2 minutes ago so its still going on.

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

DD_Bwest said:
just thought i would share for you guys that major nelson is now on GAF, and has been conversing in a welcome thread. he posted about 2 minutes ago so its still going on.

Do you have a link?  Ill post it in the title if you do

JayWood2010 said:
DD_Bwest said:

Do you have a link?  Ill post it in the title if you do

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=672721

I am Torgo, I take care of the place while the master is away.

"Hes the clown that makes the dark side fun.. Torgo!"

Ha.. i won my bet, but i wasnt around to gloat because im on a better forum!  See ya guys on Viz

Quick question, is anyone here interested in playing in a competitive clan for certain games on X1?
If yes, get in touch with me