By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Deyon said:
DJEVOLVE said:
[...]

We actually won a poll.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=167752

How did you do it?

Had nothing to do with me, I think my bro might have got all his Xbox fans on board. Not sure. I will ask him.

Around the Network
DJEVOLVE said:
JayWood2010 said:

Dont let polls fool you.  They can be manipulated easily by one person which is most likely what happened there.

Yea not sure what happened. I did post it on  my bro's account. He has video's of him up on the web of COD And GEars. So the guy has a lot xbox fans. He might have got every one on board but he usually doesn't give a crap about Gamer websites, for the obvious reasons.

That could be true and all but if I wanted to I could vote 100s of times for any of them by myself.  Just saying dont take polls as being accurate when it comes to these things.  

Plus most people on this website is horrible when it comes to predictions.  People vote with their preferences without actually looking at data and trends. People also have been ignoring numerous scenarios outside of this holiday which I will not explain.

A lot of people on this site reminds me of wannabe sales analysts.

DJEVOLVE said:
Deyon said:
DJEVOLVE said:
[...]

We actually won a poll.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=167752

How did you do it?

Had nothing to do with me, I think my bro might have got all his Xbox fans on board. Not sure. I will ask him.

Yeah, I believe you...@    @

JayWood2010 said:
Seece said:
Major Nelson on PS4 - Xbox One Power gap "I'm very much looking forward to when the truth comes out"!!

Yeah, im just tired of the fanwars and wh has those 2 extra polygons.  But yeah i assume they are very similar in the end :)

First parties will show the true power of these consoles.

gooch_destroyer said:
JayWood2010 said:

Yeah i know this.  And what i said before still does not change.  If my favorite games were based off graphics they would be crysis, Metro, and God of War Ascension.

However my favorite games is Halo, pokemon, Gears, Metal Gear, Ico, etc

Graphics are important and all but I get annoyed by the repetitive arguments we see.  Its just something for fanboys to fight over in my opinion when regular consumers only care about having fun.  Sure they care about looks but not to the degree that fanboys do.

Example.  Kinect sports sells 6m when crysis 3 sells 1m

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:

That could be true and all but if I wanted to I could vote 100s of times for any of them by myself.  Just saying dont take polls as being accurate when it comes to these things.  

Plus most people on this website is horrible when it comes to predictions.  People vote with their preferences without actually looking at data and trends. People also have been ignoring numerous scenarios outside of this holiday which I will not explain.

A lot of people on this site reminds me of wannabe sales analysts.

How can I do that? I wanna know so I can screw with them just like DJEVOLVE ;o

JayWood2010 said:
gooch_destroyer said:
JayWood2010 said:

Yeah i know this.  And what i said before still does not change.  If my favorite games were based off graphics they would be crysis, Metro, and God of War Ascension.

However my favorite games is Halo, pokemon, Gears, Metal Gear, Ico, etc

Graphics are important and all but I get annoyed by the repetitive arguments we see.  Its just something for fanboys to fight over in my opinion when regular consumers only care about having fun.  Sure they care about looks but not to the degree that fanboys do.

can't wait to see some Fanwars on youtube.

Deyon said:
JayWood2010 said:

How can I do that? I wanna know so I can screw with them just like DJEVOLVE ;o

I am not going to say.  We dont need every poll being screwed up.  Not saying you would, but more than one person will be reading this post.

gooch_destroyer said:
JayWood2010 said:

can't wait to see some Fanwars on youtube.

lol they are already on there haha  When gamers fight about things they havent even played is amusing XD  

User 1:  InFamous is better than Ryse because i said so

User 2:  Nuh uh, Ryse is magnificent and glorious.  PS4 sucks

Typical comments like that when nobody has even played them lol  People need to learn that not everybody has the same opinion

UPDATE: My bro posted that link all over. So it could have been him. My bro has been number 1 in the world on cod and Gears. Not for a long period but did get it. So you know. I have been in the top 10 for weekly numbers. However he has had it for lifetime points. The guy is funking good.