By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

papamudd said:
are you guys gonna be posting vids for these tourneys?

Great idea XD  I have a capture card so I could.  Or I could stream them on Twitch if i figure out how.

Oh and for your previous question that I forgot to answer we had a vote for a name change and XBO Nation won.  It stands for "Xbox "One" Nation.  One Nation, One One Community, One Console."

Around the Network

I really hope Microsoft can score some more JRPGs in a similar way they did towards the beginning life of the X360. It was a major factor in my desire to purchasing one. If they can do that with the One, i'll definitely jump in quickly.

Sold to retailers you mean, right?

Wagram said:
I really hope Microsoft can score some more JRPGs in a similar way they did towards the beginning life of the X360. It was a major factor in my desire to purchasing one. If they can do that with the One, i'll definitely jump in quickly.

With the new OSaka studio that MSFT has, D4, and them being in TGS im pretty sure they will be trying to get a few at least.  Maybe not as much as PS4 or WiiU but they may get a few good ones at least.

Somini said:
Sold to retailers you mean, right?

...Maybe!

Around the Network

I demand we should have our own soundtrack! If there's any compositor here, we could work something out!

Or perhaps we can just simply stole some music from the internet :P

Wright said:

I demand we should have our own soundtrack! If there's any compositor here, we could work something out!

Or perhaps we can just simply stole some music from the internet :P

Ive written mucis but nothing that can be compared to such things as EPIC or halo music lol

XBO Nation News Update

Forza Horizon 2 for X1 in the works?

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/edit-post.php?id=5528282

Fingers crossed ^^

I hope it takes a page from Ubisoft's "The Crew" in terms of map size and being able to drive anywhere you want

Angelus said:
Fingers crossed ^^

I hope it takes a page from Ubisoft's "The Crew" in terms of map size and being able to drive anywhere you want

I have yet to play Forza Horizon :/  Everybody talks about how good it is though.

The Crew is open world O.o  Did not know this lol