By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Halo 5 Wants:

1. Spectator mode for sure, as someone already mentioned. A must have for games that want to be taken seriously as competitive e-sports games.

2. Bring back dual-wielding.

3. Remain true to Halo's colourful acrade-style look. I don't want it to go for ultra-realism like BF4 or CoD.

4. Bigger multiplayer game modes, as long as it doesn't create lag.

5. Increased amount of enemy types for single player to keep it feeling fresh all the way through the campaign.

Around the Network

My five Halo 5 wants are as follows.

1. Have a gun, armor, and emblem editor that has the versatility of Black ops Playing cards (for the emblem) and Forza paint editor (for the guns and armor).

2. Add more multiplayer maps to the game from the get-go.

3. More options. By this I mean way more guns, armors, vehicles, and also have the ability to add attachments to guns.

4. A game mode that is similar to Battlefield's Conquest. Way more players, bigger maps, and tons of fun.

5. Increase the RPG aspect of the game and make the maps a sandbox where you choose how you want to do the objectives.

smroadkill15 said:
Btw, has anyone played legendary slayer in Halo 4? Minus sprint, it feels exactly like Halo 3. My new favorite playlist.

I'll check it out but I will probably suck if the players are too good. 

I played Team Action sack a month a go and thought it was pretty fun and funny. 

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

smroadkill15 said:
Btw, has anyone played legendary slayer in Halo 4? Minus sprint, it feels exactly like Halo 3. My new favorite playlist.

O.o  I need to play now haha

yo_john117 said:

1. Have a gun, armor, and emblem editor that has the versatility of Black ops Playing cards (for the emblem) and Forza paint editor (for the guns and armor).

3. More options. By this I mean way more guns, armors, vehicles, and also have the ability to add attachments to guns.

4. A game mode that is similar to Battlefield's Conquest. Way more players, bigger maps, and tons of fun.

5. Increase the RPG aspect of the game and make the maps a sandbox where you choose how you want to do the objectives.

Adding attachments actually does sound cool, though it would be hard to impliment in a halo game.  But i loved the silencer in ODST XD

Around the Network

78.2 shipped or sold.both good news.

Lulz said:
Halo 5 Wants:

5. Increased amount of enemy types for single player to keep it feeling fresh all the way through the campaign.

How many do you want?  Would you like a 32 vs 32?

JayWood2010 said:
yo_john117 said:

Adding attachments actually does sound cool, though it would be hard to impliment in a halo game.  But i loved the silencer in ODST XD

I agree, they would be pretty hard to get right but if done right it would be excellent.

Jaywood is a Xbox fanboy? I don´t understand Vgchartz. =/

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

are you guys gonna be posting vids for these tourneys?

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date