By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

lol at that level it's not insane anymore we need a new word all together....

Around the Network
Seece said:
yo_john117 said:

Yeah that's why I'm thinking both of them actually mean by the end of their fiscal year. It would certainly make more sense IMO.

Well 10m for PS4 by March doesn't make sense either. I just thing it's all bogus numbers being thrown around as per usual.

But, but, but SonyMagic(R), it's like Disney Magic, but different.

But hey, Microsoft sold like 8 Million Kinects by the time CES 2011 was out.  So who knows.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!

Zappykins said:
Seece said:
yo_john117 said:

Yeah that's why I'm thinking both of them actually mean by the end of their fiscal year. It would certainly make more sense IMO.

Well 10m for PS4 by March doesn't make sense either. I just thing it's all bogus numbers being thrown around as per usual.

But hey, Microsoft sold like 8 Million Kinects by the time CES 2011 was out.  So who knows.

It had a very large base to sell to and it was relatively cheap and very appealing to casuals, something PS4 and X1 are not ;)

XBO Nation News Update:

According to VGC XOne is sitting on 350k preorders in America.  Accuracy on VGC is not great but this is looking pretty good so far.

Xbox One - Top 10 Pre-orders

1. Call of Duty: Ghosts - 229,628
2. Battlefield 4 - 125,368
3. Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag - 104,980
4. Watch Dogs - 69,152
5. Dead Rising 3 - 61,254
6. Ryse: Son of Rome - 57,962
7. Forza Motorsport 5 - 56,201
8. Madden NFL 25 - 43,167
9. Destiny - 35,627
10. Titanfall - 27,956

Seece said:
Zappykins said:

It had a very large base to sell to and it was relatively cheap and very appealing to casuals, something PS4 and X1 are not ;)

Seece,

In the USA it was $150 dollars, only $50 less than a Wii.  I remember all the doom and gloom about it being over priced, nobody will want it, can't work in most places, etc.

Even Microsoft thought they would only be able to sell 3 million by that time.  I think the did a really good PR/Educate consumer blitz. It almost seems like they are waiting until 2014 to do that same for the Xbox One.  But will have to wait and see what they have up their sleaves.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Tell me a funny joke!

Around the Network
JayWood2010 said:

XBO Nation News Update:

According to VGC XOne is sitting on 350k preorders in America.  Accuracy on VGC is not great but this is looking pretty good so far.

4. Watch Dogs - 69,152
9. Destiny - 35,627
10. Titanfall - 27,956

Not bad! Not bad at all!

Dem Dead Rising 3!

Zappykins said:
Seece said:
Zappykins said:

Seece,

In the USA it was $150 dollars, only $50 less than a Wii.  I remember all the doom and gloom about it being over priced, nobody will want it, can't work in most places, etc.

Even Microsoft thought they would only be able to sell 3 million by that time.  I think the did a really good PR/Educate consumer blitz. It almost seems like they are waiting until 2014 to do that same for the Xbox One.  But will have to wait and see what they have up their sleaves.

I agree, September 2014 I expect them to go hard and relentless with Halo + Price cut.

JayWood2010 said:

XBO Nation News Update:

4. Watch Dogs - 69,152
9. Destiny - 35,627
10. Titanfall - 27,956

What a horrible list, the exclusives far outshine the multiplats this time around, DR3 should be at the top!!

Not that I think the numbers are overly reliable anyway :p

endimion said:
Is it me or have we been short on ice-cream lately ????

I'm so, sorry, but with all the na sayers we are fresh out of ice cream.  Please accept this delicious Hawaiian Shaved Ice as reward for your patience and understanding.  Know, you are a valued member here.  We do the best to make things happen in a timely matter, but something are completely out of our control.

Note: This stuff is REALLY tasty - like a snow cone flavor, but smooth and creamy like ice cream.  My favorites are Lime and Blue-Raspberry. It's oh, so good!

Tell me a funny joke!