By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

where is the live blogging/chat website ????

Around the Network

http://www.pcper.com/live/ for the blog

coming to pc x1 and mobile

so is static 60fps good?

Ryuu96 said:
My hype has just dropped dead xD Well atleast Halo 5 will use it and whatever else is a 2015 release....

Gears, Halo, Crackdown, all games that this will be perfect for in enhancing performance.

Around the Network
kowenicki said:
shikamaru317 said:
Targeting Holiday 2015 games : ( Well, hopefully Halo 5 and any other Holiday 2015 Xbox One games will be DirectX 12 anyway.

you'll see it earlier than that on ONE I reckon.

they already have it remember. lol

Excellent point!

Guys now we now DirectX will boost Xbox one performance alot and by huge means so this means I was right . Now remember the thread saying Xbox one DirectX will be shit and all that it is false now lets go back their and give them a slap on their face with all the new info. Go Microsoft. We will be able to see the difference in forza 5 I believe. It will not be massive but I believe Halo 5 is going to be bar raising and if that leak about open world halo,comes true it could benefit from DirectX. I am excited

well remember this is gdc which is for the dev not us so it makes since that stuff wont be using it till next year chances are big devs and most of those that work on the x1 will get early access

also the whole froza thing theyve only had it for about 4 months so theres still time for them to release a patch to up it to dx12

halo 2 anv ported using dx12 annouced at e3

shikamaru317 said:

I could see Microsoft getting the early access out to as many developers as possible, especially first and 2nd party Xbox One devs so we could see DirectX 12 games earlier than Holiday 2015, maybe even early 2015 releases like Witcher 3 and the Division if we're lucky.

Interesting timeing - Witcher 3 was just delayed, again.  You may be right.

Really not sure I see any point of Consol over PC's since Kinect, Wii and other alternative ways to play have been abandoned. 

Top 50 'most fun' game list coming soon!

Tell me a funny joke!