By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

jlmurph2 said:
yo_john117 said:
JayWood2010 said:

When is the last time you've recalibrated it?  May need to do that.  If that doesnt work, maybe send it to MSFT for repairs.

Eh, I always recalibrate it a few times a month but nothing really ever changes. MS would fix it for free right since it's still in the first year?

Although to expand on arm movements...Xbox Fitness works pretty decently for the most part so I don't know.

Wow that sucks, ever since moving it to a new room and recalibrating Kinect with the TV Volume all the way up its been flawless for me. Idk it may be my stern voice.

You know, I've never calibrated Kinect with the sound absolutely blaring before (I've calibrated it when it's been loud but not excessively so). Maybe that will work for me.

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
jlmurph2 said:
yo_john117 said:
JayWood2010 said:

When is the last time you've recalibrated it?  May need to do that.  If that doesnt work, maybe send it to MSFT for repairs.

Eh, I always recalibrate it a few times a month but nothing really ever changes. MS would fix it for free right since it's still in the first year?

Although to expand on arm movements...Xbox Fitness works pretty decently for the most part so I don't know.

Wow that sucks, ever since moving it to a new room and recalibrating Kinect with the TV Volume all the way up its been flawless for me. Idk it may be my stern voice.

You know, I've never calibrated Kinect with the sound absolutely blaring before (I've calibrated it when it's been loud but not excessively so). Maybe that will work for me.

Its annoying while calibrating but its worth it. Worked ever since Kinect 1.0 for me.

Its looking like titanfall will win the metacritic battle with infamous

So one game lacking a single player campaign while the other lacks a multiplayer... I'm sure both games will please to both demographics.

Azerth said:
Its looking like titanfall will win the metacritic battle with infamous

YEah infamous has an 80 metacritic with 36 reviews.  Again i ask the people who visit this thread to  be respectful and not get into console wars or bait people.  There will be a lot of hypocrisy today, that is for sure, specially after last week..

Around the Network
Ryuu96 said:
Direct X12 presented by Microsoft started 30 mins ago, we might hear stuff soon =P

Starts at 10am Pacific doesn't it??

Finally was able to play a game of PvZ without the game going all crazy on me. I must admit, it's very fun!

hey did anything come out of that sunset overdrive thing the other day?

Ryuu96 said:

I'd be so hyped if they revived B.C. on Xbox One. 

So would I, has amazing potential, would spend hours on it and they can take some inspiration from that Dinosaur game on kickstarter with the natural events, growing plants etc. (except obviously you are a human Lol) maybe getting a tribe, having to move due to natural disaster, hunting for them and proving camps, building up a group off hunters and village people then having your camp get demolished by a T-Rex...Lol

Should be able to choose where you have your camp, having to pick good locations like to avoid predators having it in a secluded location or something, damnit it could be awesome Lol

You just have to look how successful a game like Rust is on PC right now. And that has pretty much only some other players, some wood and stone and a few weapons to craft right now. Well, and few animals to hunt.

Sure, not really the same kind of game but I think a game like B.C. could be really successful if they would do it right.

Ryuu96 said:

Just about ready to get started, they aren't allowed to record or stream it lol (we won't be seeing some video anything soon then xD)

Would suck if they showed Horizon 2 and we couldn't see the video for it, even for a few days =P Loll would want to see it as soon as it came

Oh pictures are allowed

They probably just don't want people judging from off-screen footage. Hopefully they'll release any videos shortly after the presentation ends.....hopefully.