By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox Empire - New thread up soon!

Well I hope their new IP has a more realistic look to it. Would be nice to see a less cartoonish game from Lionhead.

Around the Network
jlmurph2 said:
So this update allows you to control the volume between snapped apps and the main screen! Was that said already?

How do you do that? Can you manage it without Kinect?

Has Kinect been less responsive voice-wise for people since the last update?

yo_john117 said:
jlmurph2 said:
So this update allows you to control the volume between snapped apps and the main screen! Was that said already?

Kinect has actually been more responsive for me.  Overall i think Kinect has worked for me any where from 80-90% for me. Love it.

Kind of ran into a mistake the other day while playing vita.  I set it down and said "Xbox Turn Off " only to realize i made a mistake haha

shikamaru317 said:
Ryuu96 said:

(Since I think you can make your own chracters on Sunset) that should be able to use it =P lol that would be pretty awesome but yeah, will probably cost too much for 3rd parties to do it =/

The art style seems to be similar between KSR and Sunset Overdrive, it might be possible. It'd be pretty awesome.

Sunset Overdrive may have it but idk about at this moment.  Phil Spencer or someone else said that they dont share tech until they release the game, but they will be sharing Rare's Scanning tech as soon as they release KSR with all their first parties (Which probably includes partenership deals)

JayWood2010 said:
yo_john117 said:
jlmurph2 said:

Kinect has actually been more responsive for me.  Overall i think Kinect has worked for me any where from 80-90% for me. Love it.

Kind of ran into a mistake the other day while playing vita.  I set it down and said "Xbox Turn Off " only to realize i made a mistake haha

Man you're lucky! Kinect has always been hit and miss for me and it actually only ever seems to get worse. It doesn't even recognize me half the time >_<

I'm actually fairly certain I have a half-broken Kinect since arm movements never work for me.

Around the Network
yo_john117 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Man you're lucky! Kinect has always been hit and miss for me and it actually only ever seems to get worse. It doesn't even recognize me half the time >_<

I'm actually fairly certain I have a half-broken Kinect since arm movements never work for me.

When is the last time you've recalibrated it?  May need to do that.  If that doesnt work, maybe send it to MSFT for repairs.

JayWood2010 said:
yo_john117 said:
JayWood2010 said:

When is the last time you've recalibrated it?  May need to do that.  If that doesnt work, maybe send it to MSFT for repairs.

Eh, I always recalibrate it a few times a month but nothing really ever changes. MS would fix it for free right since it's still in the first year?

Although to expand on arm movements...Xbox Fitness works pretty decently for the most part so I don't know.

yo_john117 said:
JayWood2010 said:
yo_john117 said:

Eh, I always recalibrate it a few times a month but nothing really ever changes. MS would fix it for free right since it's still in the first year?

I believe so but i cant say that for 100% sure.  Im hoping they will though

JayWood2010 said:
yo_john117 said:

I believe so but i cant say that for 100% sure.  Im hoping they will though

I hope so too! I guess I'll find out whenever I decide to stop being a lazy steak and attempt to send it in.

yo_john117 said:
JayWood2010 said:
yo_john117 said:
JayWood2010 said:

Although to expand on arm movements...Xbox Fitness works pretty decently for the most part so I don't know.

Wow that sucks, ever since moving it to a new room and recalibrating Kinect with the TV Volume all the way up its been flawless for me. Idk it may be my stern voice.