By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - YAY! @The Art of The Last of Us

Tagged games:

I won this watching a stream where some of Naughty Dog were present themselves.

I was able to ask a few questions in which they replied to. Questions being something like =>

1) Can you tell us anything about a possibility of Uncharted 4?

Their answer (loosely was): "Well we just only now got our hands on the PS4 but we do have another team.. so we'll just have to see"

2) How did it feel when the reviews of TLOU poured in? Do you guys like sit around and mash F5 while crossing your fingers? Did you always know you had crafted a masterpiece?

Haha well, you never really know for sure. We do sit around and wait for the embargo to lift. Sometimes some site leaks a review early and we're like "GOD DAMNIT.. ..Whats the score? A 10?! Awesome!"

Thats pretty much all I rememberd xD This was like two weeks ago. Anyway they had a contest where one had to type the answer the quickest and I won :3

I just recieved this:

YAY <3

Around the Network

gratz! but one problem i have is that the first pic shows exactly what never happens in the game even when they showed it at e3 2012 at leat it never happened to me in 2 playthroughs.

Pretty cool. I need to get this in the future.

crissindahouse said:
gratz! but one problem i have is that the first pic shows exactly what never happens in the game even when they showed it at e3 2012 at leat it never happened to me in 2 playthroughs.

Getting on the ground would slow down the gameplay rather much. But this happens very often to me, you just have to let Ellie get close whenever a guy grabs or gets a hold of you :D (dont mash Square too fast and make sure Ellie is always close to you) =>

@aldro

i don't think that it would slow down the game too much, it would be enough to happen a few times and i think it would make it even more immersive.

but even the scene in the gif did only happen twice to me, i'm just sneaking too much so that most enemies never knew that i was there before i killed them lol.

Around the Network

that book is great got the survivor edition so I've had it for a while now :)

crissindahouse said:
@aldro

i don't think that it would slow down the game too much, it would be enough to happen a few times and i think it would make it even more immersive.

but even the scene in the gif did only happen twice to me, i'm just sneaking too much so that most enemies never knew that i was there before i killed them lol.

Well there you go :D. Personally playing on Survival and deliberately being caught and trying to react on the fly is much more fun than stealthing the same scenarios over and over. Try that and keep Ellie close to you. I've easily had it happen several times ^^. Usually when you sprint to a guy and he's to your left/right/hiding, he will automatically grab you to slow you down.

That has only happen to me once lol.

Is the giraffe actually in the game? i haven't played much of it yet, so i don't know. That art looks nice tho

Xbox One, PS4 and Switch (+ Many Retro Consoles)

'When the people are being beaten with a stick, they are not much happier if it is called the people's stick'- Mikhail Bakunin

Prediction: Switch will sell better than Wii U Lifetime Sales by Jan 1st 2018

the2real4mafol said:
Is the giraffe actually in the game? i haven't played much of it yet, so i don't know. That art looks nice tho

:|.. Maybe. It's only art after all..