By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - I am rediculously bored

Why don't you play some videogames then?

Around the Network
lightbleeder said:

Our computer system is really secure, I can't play anything other than stupid flash games.

Dallinor said:
Too bored to even spell 'ridiculous' correctly huh?

Zing!

Maybe you should listen to some music. Helps pass the time in my opinion.

I was going to suggest he perhaps entertain himself by practicing his spelling.

I guess you got close enough.

SW-5120-1900-6153

Katilian said:
What 3D package are you using?

3d studio max.

sienster said:
lightbleeder said:

Our computer system is really secure, I can't play anything other than stupid flash games.

Can you get a CD, USB Drive, Floppy Disk or otherwise any kind of executable or storage media on the machines? If so, you can get a live Linux or BSD environment, and use it to edit the configuration of the company's OS so you can play games at work by disabling security.

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

Around the Network
Game_boy said:
sienster said:
lightbleeder said:

Can you get a CD, USB Drive, Floppy Disk or otherwise any kind of executable or storage media on the machines? If so, you can get a live Linux or BSD environment, and use it to edit the configuration of the company's OS so you can play games at work by disabling security.

...which also conveniently doubles as a way to no longer have a job to be bored at. =P

"'Casual games' are something the 'Game Industry' invented to explain away the Wii success instead of actually listening or looking at what Nintendo did. There is no 'casual strategy' from Nintendo. 'Accessible strategy', yes, but ‘casual gamers’ is just the 'Game Industry''s polite way of saying what they feel: 'retarded gamers'."

-Sean Malstrom

To those who are bored. There are plenty of games that need boxarts

If you drop a PS3 right on top of a Wii, it would definitely defeat it. Not so sure about the Xbox360. - mancandy
In the past we played games. In the future we watch games. - Forest-Spirit
11/03/09 Desposit: Mod Bribery (RolStoppable)  vg$ 500.00
06/03/09 Purchase: Moderator Privilege  vg$ -50,000.00

Nordlead Jr. Photo/Video Gallery!!! (Video Added 4/19/10)

Garcian Smith said:
Game_boy said:
sienster said:
lightbleeder said:

...which also conveniently doubles as a way to no longer have a job to be bored at. =P

Yeah, I've just been banned from using school computers because of that (they told me, "It's illegal to use anything except Internet Explorer."). I never vouched formy solution's long-term viability, merely that it would work. 

Ubuntu. Linux for human beings.

If you are interested in trying Ubuntu or Linux in general, PM me and I will answer your questions and help you install it if you wish.

Game_boy said:
sienster said:
lightbleeder said:

I don't know, I've never tried, but thank you for the suggestions.  Problem is, I don't want to invest in something like that if it won't work.  Hmmm-what to do, what to do?