By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Insomniac reveal Ratchet and Clank Into the Nexus. PS3 exclusive.

Hyped! Can;t wait to see what it is.

e=mc^2

Gaming on: PS4 Pro, Switch, SNES Mini, Wii U, PC (i5-7400, GTX 1060)

Around the Network

Porcupine_I said:
But but but, we hate Insomniac now, or don't we?

i'm so confused, someone tell me what to think

keep on hating, trust must be re-earned, until this game has proven to be good, insomniac is still on the hate list.

if it involves Jak and turns out to be bad, we can move them from hate list to hit list.

NobleTeam360 said:
Angelus said:
Judging by the things Sony fans have said about Insomniac recently on these forums, I imagine none of them much care.

Don't worry they'll do a 180 and praise how great Insomniac is now, lol.

These comments will only cause trouble in the thread...theres no reason to do this.

If you catch a particular Sony fan doing this then call them out but whats with the hypocrisy accusation thrown at the whole fanbase??

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|

darkshadow23 said:
Porcupine_I said:

We are going to have to wait and see. We don't know if we still hate them or not yet. As of now pretend that we are neutral against Insomniac so the Xbox fans won't call us out on this. We need to keep this super secret.

Didn't we hate them before they went to Microsoft? I think we did.

Around the Network
darkshadow23 said:
Porcupine_I said:

We are going to have to wait and see. We don't know if we still hate them or not yet. As of now pretend that we are neutral against Insomniac so the Xbox fans won't call us out on this. We need to keep this super secret.

oh...ok

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

PLEASE BE RATCHET AND CLANK!

Can't say i'm to excited after their latest bunch of games :/. Hopefully they can suprise and make a good game.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=130023&page=1# Official Playstation Vita Thread! Come in and join!!!

Talal said:
PLEASE BE RATCHET AND CLANK!

After the last couple of games they made, please don't be excited.

Deyon said:
darkshadow23 said:
Porcupine_I said:

Didn't we hate them before they went to Microsoft? I think we did.

Naaaahh! Insomniac are ok. This could be good, lets wait and see

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’