By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Insomniac reveal Ratchet and Clank Into the Nexus. PS3 exclusive.

Yep, not interested anymore. Hope it's good though.

Around the Network
Torillian said:
NobleTeam360 said:
Angelus said:
Judging by the things Sony fans have said about Insomniac recently on these forums, I imagine none of them much care.

Don't worry they'll do a 180 and praise how great Insomniac is now, lol.

Yep, that's exactly what I'm seeing here.  Oh and thanks for providing evidence of hypocrasy instead of just generally acusing a group of fans in general with no desire or means to prove your statement.

sigh. 

PullusPardus said:
Angelus said:
Judging by the things Sony fans have said about Insomniac recently on these forums, I imagine none of them much care.

its not the fact that they are making Xbox games, its the fact that their recent games Fuse , Ratchet and Clank really really REALLY suck.

Nope. All Sony fans are hypocrites and you know it!

NobleTeam360 said:
Angelus said:

Don't worry they'll do a 180 and praise how great Insomniac is now, lol.

Sony fans were down on Insomniac because of fuse and the most recent Ratchet game. From what I recall, Sunset Overdrive got a really good reception on these forums from everyone. Fairly muted though because we haven't seen gameplay yet.

I don't think people haven fully given up on Insomniac yet and the idea of Ratchet vs Jak is something to get excited. As opposed to fuse or another resistance.

Around the Network

into the nexus? I call fake. Isomniac always uses sex jokes as sub titles.

Boutros said:

Confused, Is that someone from Insomniacs account?

Not really a fan of the ratchet games so I hope it's a new ip. The op jak thing works too since I like the series.

Xxain said:
into the nexus? I call fake. Isomniac always uses sex jokes as sub titles.

All 4 One isn't sexual :/

Please be a main line Ratchet and Clank. Crack in time was amazing and love a successor to it.