By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Insomniac reveal Ratchet and Clank Into the Nexus. PS3 exclusive.

Wait a minute. It's not a full game? :/

Around the Network

The PS3's fall line up is officially better than the PS4's. Way to go Sony -_-

Meanwhile the Vita continues selling 1 unit per month over in the west.

Why so much PS3? I don't get it. I don't get it how it's supposed to be smart to have a better exlusive line up for the old console than for the new one, from a business prospective.

Nvm, if it's a proper R&C game, I'll buy it sooner or later.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

ghettoglamour said:
Why so much PS3? I don't get it. I don't get it how it's supposed to be smart to have a better exlusive line up for the old console than for the new one, from a business prospective.

Nvm, if it's a proper R&C game, I'll buy it sooner or later.

In europe at least, FFXII and God of War 2 were released on PS2 after the PS3 had come out (or around the time I think) eitherway 2 of the biggest franchises for the PS2 on the PS2, taking away from the PS3.

The huge market is a big appeal and sometimes there is no point releasing a game to at most 1million people when you can release it for 70million.

Although in this case, I'm not sure why they aren't also releasing it for PS4 as well, smaller game, easier to convert to it.

Hmm, pie.

brendude13 said:
I've never played Ratchet and Clank...

You have no soul...

But seriously. There's a collection game out for the first 3, Deadlocked is on the PS3 store, and ToD & ACiT are both probably extremely cheap atm. I seriously reccomend you get your hands on them ASAP, and play through some of them. It's a fantastic series, and probably the best platformer ever created.

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon