By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Insomniac reveal Ratchet and Clank Into the Nexus. PS3 exclusive.

brendude13 said:
I've never played Ratchet and Clank...

Around the Network
darkshadow23 said:
It's a Ratchet and Clank game where you can go into the universe of other PS games. You can go into the world of Resistance and possible other games too. Maybe the world of Crash Bandicoot too.

If ture im really excited now.

Bet with gooch_destroyer, he wins if FFX and FFX-2 will be at $40 each for the vita. I win if it dont

Sign up if you want to see God Eater 2 get localized!! https://www.change.org/petitions/shift-inc-bring-god-eater-2-to-north-america-2#share

Andrespetmonkey said:

Where did you get this pic?

I hope this on ps4 :) i really love real R&C.

Jay520 said:
Andrespetmonkey said:

anonymous source

Around the Network

Jay520 said:

http://www.insomniacgames.com/ratchet-clank-10-years-of-concept-art/

Second to last paragraph.  It's a very old picture.

Boutros said:
Figgycal said:
Boutros said:
Xxain said:
into the nexus? I call fake. Isomniac always uses sex jokes as sub titles.

All 4 One isn't sexual :/

As far as you know- sure.

I also don't get Tools of Destruction and A Crack in Time and Deadlocked.

A crack in time was a play on the plumber's crack joke from the first game, hence why the plumber makes a cameo in the time-space thingy with Clank...not sure about the others.

pezus said:
That pic looks almost like Resistance

it looks like resistance meets ratchet... I don't think it's that though. That would be crazy

iceboy151 said:
Angelus said:
Judging by the things Sony fans have said about Insomniac recently on these forums, I imagine none of them much care.

It happens, just like when Bungie were putting their game on the PS4. Xbox fans were calling them traitors. So it's boud to happen.

They were?

i think it could be ratchet and clank and jak and daxter game in one? idk? worlds collide.. better than a move game! a new ratchet and clank would be great! i hope its on ps4 too