By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - when should naughty dog announce their new game?

When should ND announce their new game?

gamescom 20 24.69%

TGS 4 4.94%

VGA 32 39.51%

E3 2014 17 20.99%

other 3 3.70%

See results 5 6.17%

Total:81

gamescom? TGS? VGA? E3 2014? or just announce it not on a gaming event? 

personally i think VGA would be the best time to announce it. the PS4 would probably be released by then, the initial hype strong, but starting to fade away, and then bam! naughy dog announces its new game for the ps4, it looks freaking awesome and everybody is talking about the ps4 and naughty dogs new game. 

Around the Network

Tomorrow.

E3 2014. We have too much stuff coming in already this year. Let's focus on that for now and leave the best for E3.

Yeah VGA sounds about right, or early 2014. They need to keep the train choo-chooing and not blow one big load at launch like with the Vita.

has it been confirmed that they're working on something new?

Around the Network
o_O.Q said:
has it been confirmed that they're working on something new?

its pretty much well known that they have two teams. one for the last of us, the other for uncharted 3. they been working on something since uncharted 3 was released 

VGA hopefully. They've done it for their past 3 games so why not keep with the tradition.

nnodley said:
VGA hopefully. They've done it for their past 3 games so why not keep with the tradition.

so they can fuck with you and make your prediction wrong

bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

LOL.  I will boycott their new game if they do that!!  What the hell am I saying, no I won't.  Will buy 100 copies of it.

nnodley said:
bananaking21 said:
nnodley said:

LOL.  I will boycott their new game if they do that!!  What the hell am I saying, no I won't.  Will buy 100 copies of it.

lmao yea right. you will buy your new game even if it has to do you in the butt before you play it...... we all will!