By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Kid shot his entire family...

How long before some big mouthed politician or journalist blames this on video games.

Incisive and erudite blog by game industry professional.

http://www.bruceongames.com/

Around the Network

Guns like anything else are fine if people are responsible but most people are fu*king stupid. People like this don't deserve a fair trial they deserve the worst kind of punishment.
Shooting someone in defense, fine.
Shooting someone over an argument, no!
Shooting your family, no never inexcusable.
To harm your family you do not deserve ANY of the human rights you deserve the worst treatment you could receive and then some. You deserve your arms and legs cuts off mouth sown shut and put out in the gutter.. gah I hate these people. Edit: In fact life is good for him. It's costly but hopefully sodomy for the next 30 or 40 + years will give him time to reflect.

Sounds like Damien the Omen

-UBISOFT BOYCOTT!-

Bruceongames said:
How long before some big mouthed politician or journalist blames this on video games.

I am sure that they are looking into it. If not they will find some other thing to blame the situation on.

PLAYSTATON NETWORK: BLOODLINEZ

Because before videogames there were no wars.. Clearly politicians and the like need to read about the Spanish Inquisition and other events ... people have always treated other people like crap, especially when they worshiped a different invisible man..

Around the Network
Lafiel said:
that's one of the reasons , why in my opinion no one should have guns at home , because even kids can kill with those things

QFT!.....

OT:  I blame Wii fit.