By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumer alert!: Kingdom hearts 3 the big secret rpg coming to wii.

could be winter 08 in Japan only... I had been thinking that the March release schedule for the Wii was lacking in the late winter... maybe they will stagger it with Brawl... you know like release it 1 month after brawl in each region to help sustain hype and bring over even more core gamers.

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

Around the Network
Riot Of The Blood said:
Kingdom Hearts is a mediocre game at best. I don't see why this is big news at all. Play a real RPG like Dragon Quest 8 and you'll want to wipe your ass with Kingdom Hearts.

Incorrect, sir!

OT: Allow me to point out some errors that remove this source's credibility:

Summary:

- Kingdom hearts 3 Wii exclusive, developed and published by square-enix.
- Tetsuya Nomura is the game director.
- Yoko Shimomura composer.

- Best looking Wii game, uses normal mapping far more than Konami's dewey's adventure, the animations are incredible and the art directon is a little less "kiddie"

- combat system vastly improved, every attack looks "sick", uses Wii-Remote in a very intuitive way

All of the above is possible to likely.

- Direct sequel to KH3, but also will reveal interesting things about chains of memories.

KH3 is a direct sequel to KH3?  Ever heard of an edittor, people? 

- Sora main character, a new misterious girls is also one of the main characters

It is spelled 'mysterious'.  There should also be a period between character and 'a'. 

- Winter 2008 release.

We would have known about it months ago.  Unless it's announced at GDC this has zero chance of being true.

Keep in mind that I absolutely can't wait for this game, and I do think it will be Wii-exclusive for a number of reasons, but I think I just proved this was not a confirmation.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."
thekitchensink said:
Riot Of The Blood said:
Kingdom Hearts is a mediocre game at best. I don't see why this is big news at all. Play a real RPG like Dragon Quest 8 and you'll want to wipe your ass with Kingdom Hearts.

Incorrect, sir!

OT: Allow me to point out some errors that remove this source's credibility:

Summary:

- Kingdom hearts 3 Wii exclusive, developed and published by square-enix.
- Tetsuya Nomura is the game director.
- Yoko Shimomura composer.

- Best looking Wii game, uses normal mapping far more than Konami's dewey's adventure, the animations are incredible and the art directon is a little less "kiddie"

- combat system vastly improved, every attack looks "sick", uses Wii-Remote in a very intuitive way

All of the above is possible to likely.

- Direct sequel to KH3, but also will reveal interesting things about chains of memories.

KH3 is a direct sequel to KH3? Ever heard of an edittor, people?

- Sora main character, a new misterious girls is also one of the main characters

It is spelled 'mysterious'. There should also be a period between character and 'a'.

- Winter 2008 release.

We would have known about it months ago. Unless it's announced at GDC this has zero chance of being true.

Keep in mind that I absolutely can't wait for this game, and I do think it will be Wii-exclusive for a number of reasons, but I think I just proved this was not a confirmation.

While I do despise bad grammar I don't think that actually removes any possibility of it being true.  This is just a normal person posting and not some official venue, though the fact it's just a random forum post doesn't help their credibility in any way at all.

twesterm said:
That Guy said:
wouldn't winter 08 mean like december of 2008? why is it a fat chance?

1. It would have been announced by now.
  2. SE has the majority of their manpower working on the way past due announced games and not their unannounced games.

I doubt it. Usually games are held up by specific issues (bugs in the engine, etc.) rather than everyone on the team is behind and is still working on that project. It's very possible that 75% of the dev team of their big releases that are still months away are already working on other projects.

Still, I think a healthy skepticism for release dates given by (or in this case, rumored to be given by) SE is probably in order. 

So the FFVersusXIII guys took a long break so they could develop KH3? Lulz.

Around the Network

lol I'm waiting for Soriku to come into this thread and have an orgasm. He's probably going 'meh' if he's reading this thread.

It can't be released near December. They still haven't finished the spin-offs of the KH games for PSP, DS and mobile phone...it could be coming to the Wii, but I DOUBT it would release later this year.

EDIT: LOL Did anyone notice the link for this speculation? It came from a forum

I think someone mentioned this before but

Nomura said in an interview, that the FNC (Fabula Nova Crystallis) games will be getting the most attention and time as of now. I seriously doubt he can finish KH3 by this winter ON TOP OF Final Fantasy XIII and Versus, so the release date speculation is very unfounded.

Damn, I just posted this in the Nintendo Power secret RPG thread. Can't wait for that new NP to come out so this can be confirmed/debunked.

i believe it's fake, SE is working on too many projects already, being = Kingdom Hearts for the PSP, KH for the DS, KH for mobile, FFXIII, FFVXI, last remeant, dragon quest xi, dragon quest game for the wii, parasite eve 3, FFCC for the wii and DS, so it's most likely false

Does nobody realize that they can still announce the game for a far-off release date? Even if they haven't started it yet, it doesn't mean they haven't planned it out and set the platform it will be on.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."