By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rumer alert!: Kingdom hearts 3 the big secret rpg coming to wii.

That would be awesome, especially if it actually came out winter 08.

Around the Network

Dragon Quest 8 is actually quite boring. I like the storyline but otherwise I did not find it fun at all

What are you looking at, nerd?

Last I checked there's only 2 months left in Winter '08. Must be untrue.

wouldn't winter 08 mean like december of 2008? why is it a fat chance?

Interesting, Hope the rumor is true

Around the Network
StanGable said:
Dragon Quest 8 is actually quite boring. I like the storyline but otherwise I did not find it fun at all

DQVIII wasn't bad by any means but my huge problem with it was that it was just so easy.  I hate it when I can just sleep my way through games and even have a simple time with the harder fights.

it actually looks legit... It makes sense that the March issue would come about about now... because the Feb issue came out about 3-4 weeks ago... Wow, SE is putting there first serious IP on the Wii in over.... well a long...

psn- tokila

add me, the more the merrier.

After reading "Winter 2008 release" I laughed. There's no way we're getting KH3 this year, especially after KH2 was released almost 5 years after the original. When the game is ready to be shipped, however, I feel it's inevitable it'll be for Wii.

3DS FC: 1306 6473 7511

Nintendod Network ID: xsorenx

Add me for Pokemon, New Leaf, and Fire Emblem, Mario Kart 8.

That Guy said:
wouldn't winter 08 mean like december of 2008? why is it a fat chance?

1.  It would have been announced by now.
  2. SE has the majority of their manpower working on the way past due announced games and not their unannounced games.

This seems too good to be true. Aren't they still working on FF Versus XIII?