By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Raise the flame shield: Your "controversial" gaming opinion.

Ok

.Killzone is the worst and most boring fps ever created

. Journey is the most pretentious piece of crap ever and vastly overrated

.I hate all JRPGs ever made, except dark souls

.I think sucker punch are the best action adventure story tellers

.PS4 OS looks horrid and I wish they would have copied the X1 OS design

.I haven't liked Nintendo games since I was a child

.I think Nintendo are the biggest franchise milkers of all time

.I think WRPGs are the future and should be the only ones

.I think X1 won E3, even though I'm buying a ps4

,I think MS thinks of money too much that it gets in the way of gaming

Without order nothing can exist - without chaos nothing can evolve.

"I don't debate, I just give you that work"- Ji99saw

Around the Network
TruckOSaurus said:
Wright said:

Then what's the wright option?

"With Friends" it allows you to create any kind of game you want (FFA, Stock, Coin, Teams, Stamina with giant fighters and tons of items, etc...) and since you're connecting directly to the people in your friends list, no more waiting around forever.

Riiiiight. This seems way more simple. I knew playing with friends worked good most of the time, but I didn't think of adding random people in Brawl's webpages to play with them especifically. I guess it naturally occur during matches.

hatmoza said:
The Final Fantasy series was ruined by the fans, not Square Enix.

What makes you say this?

Story can be just as important as gameplay sometimes.

I secretly want to hit a shovel across the heads of people who like Flower.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Around the Network

For everyone who keeps asking me why I think fans ruined Final Fantasy... I'm 98% sure I'd get banned if I answered you :D So just take the statement as is.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

Carl2291 said:
A Call of Duty game is one of the best games of this generation.

Anyone that denies the brilliance of Call of Duty 4 is clueless about games.

Wright said:
brendude13 said:

They don't really seem like must haves either. When you need to sink more than 40 hours into a JRPG to complete it, it needs to be more than just "good".

I'm basing this on the mediocre reviews they got though. Tales of Vesperia's reviews weren't exactly glowing, and it turned out to be quite possibly my favourite game of the gen, so maybe I will check these games out eventually.

No, they aren't must haves. What I mean is, since you've got the console, you can buy those, so that you don't get rid of the machine.

I mean, I can't picture anyone going and buying a 360 for Infinite Undiscovery. But now that you have the 360, why not buy Infinite Undiscovery?

I have very high standards.

I'm not getting rid of my 360, I'm too invested in it now, so you're right. It's not so much the price of the games, it's just getting the time to play it, and there are many other games I would prioritise over the ones you listed.

The first Modern Warfare was genuinely a good game. All else after that was rehash and cash-ins.

Sony has NO ability to innovate when it comes to console hardware.

The Carnival of Shadows - Folk Punk from Asbury Park, New Jersey

http://www.thecarnivalofshadows.com