By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Raise the flame shield: Your "controversial" gaming opinion.

hatmoza said:
Mr Khan said:
Bethesda should be a non-entity.

*high five*

I can't find myself ever liking them or their games.

agreed 

they are overrate..their games are overrated

Around the Network

Telltale's The Walking Dead was a 7/10 and Majora's Mask is one of the worst Zelda games, so y'know like an 8.6 or something.

Also Zelda 2 has aged much much much better than the first Zelda.

Wright said:
Cleary397 said:

All Rockstar games i have played are incredibly boring and uninspired.
GTA series is immature with terrible stories, L.A Noire was too slow paced with too much travelling around and Red Dead Redemption is just GTA on a horse. (and i hate any game with zombies in it)

The so called 'Advances' they make for the gaming industry are non-existent.

What about Max Payne 3?

Sh*t... forgot about that game

Love the max payne series...... 

dammit haha

Current Game Machines: 3DS, Wii U, PC.

Currently Playing: X-Com(PC), Smash Bros(WiiU), Banner Saga(PC), Guild Wars 2(PC), Project X Zone(3DS), Luigis Mansion 2(3DS), DayZ(PC)

1 more: I played the walking dead game.

It was awful... One of the worst games i have played this generation, and i simply dont understand the hype and love for it.

Current Game Machines: 3DS, Wii U, PC.

Currently Playing: X-Com(PC), Smash Bros(WiiU), Banner Saga(PC), Guild Wars 2(PC), Project X Zone(3DS), Luigis Mansion 2(3DS), DayZ(PC)

psrock said:
Forza is better than GT and way more fun

Thanks god... sims is not to be fun but enjoyable .

Around the Network
winston000smith said:

Someone should phone Dominic Diamond and bring TV classic Gamesmaster back.

Oh, hell yes.

From his wiki "He now hosts The Dominik Diamond Show Mon-Fri 6-11pm onQ107 in Toronto."

Anyone in Toronto can tell me how awesome this is?

Hmm, pie.

Cleary397 said:
Wright said:

What about Max Payne 3?

Sh*t... forgot about that game

Love the max payne series...... 

dammit haha

xD I guess it's the exception that confirms the rule for you.

Wright said:

Cool your way of highlighting xD Magna Carta 2 and Blue Dragon?

They don't really seem like must haves either. When you need to sink more than 40 hours into a JRPG to complete it, it needs to be more than just "good".

I'm basing this on the mediocre reviews they got though. Tales of Vesperia's reviews weren't exactly glowing, and it turned out to be quite possibly my favourite game of the gen, so maybe I will check these games out eventually.

Wright said:
TruckOSaurus said:
Wright said:

Yeeeeah, sure. Try to get connected in Spain.

http://allisbrawl.com/advsearch.aspx?t=1&co=178

There's plenty of Smash players in Spain. The "With Anyone" option is your enemy.

Then what's the wright option?

"With Friends" it allows you to create any kind of game you want (FFA, Stock, Coin, Teams, Stamina with giant fighters and tons of items, etc...) and since you're connecting directly to the people in your friends list, no more waiting around forever.

Signature goes here!

brendude13 said:
Wright said:

Cool your way of highlighting xD Magna Carta 2 and Blue Dragon?

They don't really seem like must haves either. When you need to sink more than 40 hours into a JRPG to complete it, it needs to be more than just "good".

I'm basing this on the mediocre reviews they got though. Tales of Vesperia's reviews weren't exactly glowing, and it turned out to be quite possibly my favourite game of the gen, so maybe I will check these games out eventually.

No, they aren't must haves. What I mean is, since you've got the console, you can buy those, so that you don't get rid of the machine.

I mean, I can't picture anyone going and buying a 360 for Infinite Undiscovery. But now that you have the 360, why not buy Infinite Undiscovery?