By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Raise the flame shield: Your "controversial" gaming opinion.

Wright said:
TruckOSaurus said:

My most controversial:
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl has a great online, most people just don't know how to get the most of it.

Yeeeeah, sure. Try to get connected in Spain.

http://allisbrawl.com/advsearch.aspx?t=1&co=178

There's plenty of Smash players in Spain. The "With Anyone" option is your enemy.

Signature goes here!

Around the Network

Bethesda should be a non-entity.

Knights of the Old Republic is vastly overrated.

Monster Hunter: pissing me off since 2010.

Wright said:
brendude13 said:

- The only thing stopping me from selling my Xbox 360 is Tales of Vesperia.

What about Last Remnant and Lost Odyssey?

PC and hate the art style.

I might end up giving Lost Odyssey a shot eventually though, I still don't think it will be a "must have" game.

FFVII is a bad game; moreover, SquareEnix hasn't done a remake because they know it's bad and remaking it would ruin its mythical status among gamers.

TruckOSaurus said:
Wright said:
TruckOSaurus said:

My most controversial:
- Super Smash Bros. Brawl has a great online, most people just don't know how to get the most of it.

Yeeeeah, sure. Try to get connected in Spain.

http://allisbrawl.com/advsearch.aspx?t=1&co=178

There's plenty of Smash players in Spain. The "With Anyone" option is your enemy.

Then what's the wright option?

Around the Network

Great story driven games can -in most cases- make me overlook any other flaw.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson

i find complaints about linear games to be stupid. people complain that they cant run around in empty spaces, thats it. thats what they want. they complain about uncharted because its linear yet the set pieces are unmatched by any other game out there (except GoW). they give you one road to go sure, but that road is way more awesome than an empty level

LittleBigPlanet is way better than Super Mario Bros in my opinion.

My grammar errors are justified by the fact that I am a brazilian living in Brazil. I am also very stupid.

brendude13 said:
Wright said:
brendude13 said:

- The only thing stopping me from selling my Xbox 360 is Tales of Vesperia.

What about Last Remnant and Lost Odyssey?

PC and hate the art style.

I might end up giving Lost Odyssey a shot eventually though, I still don't think it will be a "must have" game.

Cool your way of highlighting xD Magna Carta 2 and Blue Dragon?

Mr Khan said:
Bethesda should be a non-entity.

*high five*

I can't find myself ever liking them or their games.

I am the black sheep     "of course I'm crazy, but that doesn't mean I'm wrong."-Robert Anton Wilson