By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Have you ever played a game......

Gears of Wars, I played that game when a friend brought the XBOX360 to my house... It was really boring for me...

1   2   3  not only you and me.

Livin' in sin is the new thing.

Around the Network

Yes ofcourse, Grand theft auto san andreas was a terrible experience for me, and I loved the psp versions of the games.

2008 end of year predictions:

PS3: 22M

360: 25M

wii: 40M

The Splinter Cell games....the controls are just too complicated and I'm not a fan of grim military-type games to start with.

Someone mentioned Majora's Mask...I can totally see that. I still really like the game, but as cool as the time limit seemed at first, it did become a pain in the arse eventually.

Oh, god I can't believe I forgot about Wind Waker. Was on track to being the first Zelda game I actually beat, but the shards plugged up that hole. Didn't even find one. (Four Swords Adventures took the honours if you're curious :p )

Also, yes, Duelists of the Roses was a very fun game for me.

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I got Splinter Cell Chaos Theory for Xmas one year. Played it for ten minutes and never touched the game again.

Around the Network

Omg you guys, on Wind Waker the bit after you get those TriForce shards IMO is the better part of the game.

I've actually never had a game I don't like =/ I seem to know what I'll like when I get it, even if I've never heard of it.

On the other hand, Rampage: Universal Tour (N64) got terrible reviews and I love that game to death. It's playtime from me and my brother rivaled that of SSB, Mario Tennis and Chu Chu Rocket.

COD4,any gta and Halo3 I didnt really liked those games...

and Gladius for gamecube

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Halo and MGS3 come to mind.

Chrono Cross was my biggest letdown.

I think I was expecting Chrono Trigger 2.0, but instead got something else entirely.

CIHYFS?

i never have, i've been lucky i guess