By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - EA predicts 14 million Wiis WW for 2008.....

I like that number, but i think they undershot

considering that EA is one of the top 3rd party developers.

should this be considered a good guess.

they also place ps3 at 11.5, Xbox360 at 8 

my signature went on strike, it's demanding 3% raise

Around the Network

I think it means that EA is going to up support for Wii. I think that's the big thing we can get out of this.

If it's only for Americas it think they are overestimating and if it's for worldwide I think they are underestimating... so either way they're wrong!!! But it's still good news for the Wii and 3rd party support.

Signature goes here!

Zucas said:
I think it means that EA is going to up support for Wii. I think that's the big thing we can get out of this.

I think EA has giving the Wii really good support, considering that the Wii was first predicted to fail.

In terms of quality though, medal of honor 2 heroes is the only must have EA game for wii  

TruckOSaurus said:
If it's only for Americas it think they are overestimating and if it's for worldwide I think they are underestimating... so either way they're wrong!!! But it's still good news for the Wii and 3rd party support.

predictions are for worldwide

Around the Network

This is kinda old, and EA wasn't counting Japan, since they do next to no business there.

dnnc said:
Zucas said:

I think EA has giving the Wii really good support, considering that the Wii was first predicted to fail.

In terms of quality though, medal of honor 2 heroes is the only must have EA game for wii

I thought Godfather: Blackhand Edition, and Madden 07 were pretty good. 

dnnc said:
Zucas said:

Godfather and SSX BLur are pretty good too.

I think EA is underestimating Wii.  Worldwide, Wii should sell close to 20 mil this year.

Zucas said:
dnnc said:
Zucas said:

I thought Godfather: Blackhand Edition, and Madden 07 were pretty good. 

I'll give u madden 07, but not godfather because it's a play once and never again type of game, but also i think this year we might see what a football game should be like on the Wii. I think football games can benefit from the Wiimote in the same way FPS have

EA was caught with it's pants down by Wii. Are they actually saying it will sell less than it did last year?

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."