By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Afghan Children Reacting to the Wizard of Oz

That makes me so sad for some reason.. beautiful children, it's great to see them happy, I hope they stay safe stepping outside that room and in life

Around the Network
tuscaniman99 said:
It's all good until 5 years down the road they are brainwashed and want death to America.

America shouldn't have had the military brainwash it's citizens into fighting the Soviets back in the 1980s with Saudi Arabian money then. It created the Taliban. 

Christian or Muslim Afghan children? Because it would be more impressive if it was the latter.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

PhoenixKing said:
tuscaniman99 said:
It's all good until 5 years down the road they are brainwashed and want death to America.

America shouldn't have had the military brainwash it's citizens into fighting the Soviets back in the 1980s with Saudi Arabian money then. It created the Taliban. 

Pretty much poverty and lack of education is the primary reason for individuals in that region to have nothing productive to do with themselves then channel their energy towards a "noble religious cause".

lol they don't give a crap about Russia and the 1980's today.

Xbox: Best hardware, Game Pass best value, best BC, more 1st party genres and multiplayer titles. 

dp

Around the Network
sales2099 said:
PhoenixKing said:
tuscaniman99 said:

Pretty much poverty and lack of education is the primary reason for individuals in that region to have nothing productive to do with themselves then channel their energy towards a "noble religious cause".

lol they don't give a crap about Russia and the 1980's today.

You know nothing of what happened and are talking out of your ass? Nice. Anyone who studied the region would know of the American military's forceful teachings of militant jihad so that they would have others fighting for them in a time when the Vietnam syndrome of not wanting to go to war was prevalent. 

sales2099 said:
Christian or Muslim Afghan children? Because it would be more impressive if it was the latter.

So you hate all non-whites? Okay. Nice to see hatred of all non-whites coming from what I know to be an ignorant racist poster. 

PhoenixKing said:
sales2099 said:

So you hate all non-whites? Okay.

lol. You really don't pay attention do you?

Christian arabs tend to be more liberal. Muslim parents are more strict about their children being exposed to "western elements".So if these are muslim children, then it shows an improvement in their culture in that they are willing to expose their children to some aspects, like a classic western movie.

"Nice to see hatred of all non-whites coming from what I know to be an ignorant racist poster."

I do not know your color, nor have I ever cared nor considered that while talking to you in the past. Pay attention and slow down. Your mind is racing.

sales2099 said:
PhoenixKing said:
sales2099 said:

Christian arabs tend to be more liberal. Muslim parents are more strict about their children being exposed to "western elements".So if these are muslim children, then it shows an improvement in their culture in that they are willing to expose their children to some aspects, like a classic western movie.

Source please, or else admit you like talking out of your ass. I've never seen this behavior in UAE, Turkey, or America.  

Ah whatever, you just hate all non-whites. 

sales2099 said:
PhoenixKing said:
sales2099 said:

"Nice to see hatred of all non-whites coming from what I know to be an ignorant racist poster."

I do not know your color, nor have I ever cared nor considered that while talking to you in the past. Pay attention and slow down. Your mind is racing.

Yes, yes, you're a racist. I know that, everyone here can see it too. "Lol all Christians are better than Muslims" is all you're saying.