By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Head 2 Head Returns (Skyrim vs Dark Souls)

Which game is better

Skyrim 9 23.08%

Dark Souls 22 56.41%

See the results 8 20.51%

Total:39

This is a follow up to the original Head 2 Head thread which was extremley popular and recieved over 1000 posts two years ago.

Here is the link to it if you don't remember

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=131312

I'll be doing something very similar but with a few touchups.

Rules

I will be putting two games  up for comparison and whichever game gets the most votes goes to the next round and the other game gets disqualified. For example: (Metal Gear Solid 4 gets 27 votes and Gears of War 2 gets 21 votes MGS4 goes to next round and Gears 2 gets disqaulifed)

- Please just don't vote. Try to explain why you think the game is better. It will make you seem less of a fanboy

-I will change the game in 1-5 days depending on the number of votes

Round 1:

The Last of Us vs Left 4 Dead 2 - 144 -21

God of War Ascension vs Gears of War Judgement -22-3

Halo 4 vs Starhawk - 78-44

Portal 2 vs Bioshock Infinite - 8-15

Skyrim vs Dark Souls

GT5 vs Forza 4 -

Tomb Raider vs Uncharted 3 -

God of War III vs Gears of War III -

Rachet and Clank Future: A crack in Time -  

Halo Reach vs Killzone 3 -

Uncharted 2 vs Batman: Arkham City -

- Please give some suggestions if you can.

*I'm including Left 4 Dead because it is not on the PS3 in this case the rival system. I'm also inclduing bioshock because itwas a timed 360 exclusive

*I made some major changes:

- Due to the large PS3 fanbase on the site I`m putting some third party games in this thread as well.

- I`m only putting games after 2009.

Around the Network

I vote for The Last of Us because it has Ellen Page

I totally dislike the new Left 4 Dead survivor group. So my vote goes for The Last of Us.

They are too different =/

By the way, Bioshock vs Metal Gear Solid 4? The first one isn't exclusive and that's a very wrong comparison xD

How about Lost Odyssey vs Valkyria Chronicles?

Around the Network

Left 4 Dead 2 isn't exclusive.  If it's on PC it's not exclusive  Console exclusive, but it doesn't say that in the topic post.  State of Decay is a timed 360 exclusive and it's more of a resemblance to The Last of Us.  Why not use that instead?  Even if Left 4 Dead 2 was exclusive, you're comparing a fast paced shooter to a survival game.

I'll choose The Last of Us though.

the last of us

Left 4 Dead??? really, come on man that's not even fair the graphics on the L4D series were atrocious...

Last of us

Talal said:
I will permaban myself if the game releases in 2014.

in reference to KH3 release date

The Last of Us, because... Ellie 'Page', GRAPHIX

papamudd said:
Left 4 Dead??? really, come on man that's not even fair the graphics on the L4D series were atrocious...

Last of us

Visuals aren't everything...and Left 4 Dead 2 is the best 360 exlcusive zombie  game