By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What is your favourite film of all time and why?

i know most ppl wont agree... but i loved Planet Terror >_>

Around the Network

Planet Terror rocked!

I do think the build-up of Death Proof was much better though...Grindhouse as a whole was the most fun I'd had with a movie in ages.

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

I can't choose one but mine are:

Forrest Gump - makes me have faith in humanity
Titanic - makes me have faith that love prevails
Dumb and Dumber - makes me laugh my arse off

BenKenobi88 said:
Planet Terror rocked!

I do think the build-up of Death Proof was much better though...Grindhouse as a whole was the most fun I'd had with a movie in ages.

the made up previews before were absolutely hillerious! i was kinda dissapointed wen i dint see them on the DVDs :(

Edgar Wright's fake trailer was easily my favorite part of Grindhouse.

Hates Nomura.

Tagged: GooseGaws - <--- Has better taste in games than you.

Around the Network

Sexy Hoes down da block lmfao......naw The Notebook

^_^

Either Anchorman,Naploean Dynamite,or dawn of the dead

I feel that a lot of movies deserve "best movie ever", included are "It's a wonderful life", "Shawshank Redemption", "Forrest Gump", and even "Pulp Fiction". Even more that I can't think of at the moment deserve it, as well!

There's just too many to choose!

The BuShA owns all!

Shawshank Redemption, Green Mile, American History X, Braveheart.

For some reason the movie "Brainscan" has always been in my top 5 since the frist time I saw it, if you haven't seen it you should try and find it.

darthdevidem01 said:
Star Wars Franchise

Especially Episode 3:

EPIC & AMAZING!

+ brought the franchise to an all-time high!

IMO that was reached with Empire, still love Jedi, but its been downhill since then, thats an understatement really

Godfather I & II without a doubt are the greatest movies produced IMO

The Spaghetti Western Trilogy a close second

with Star Wars (Original Trilogy) and LotR tied

the rest arent in any particular order for me, I mean there are classics, but these are a cut above the rest.

Wii code: 6355-7594-5867-2364 Wii name: Mo Smash Bros Brawl: 5198-6095-4615 Cue Sports Revolution: 5327-4649-0447 Mario Kart Wii: 3308-8543-5834

SIG A.W.O.L