By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - What do you guys think?

i try to be reasonable and open-minded. I may be a die hard fanboy but there's no sense it being silly. Posting things like OMG DS iS l33t would not be very much appreciated by other vgchartz users.

Around the Network

@Tavin

are you Sylar from Heroes?

For instance although my devotion is fanatical i do not hate on psp. some people take 'fanboyism' to far imo.

I'm going to go the path of Batsh*t insane xD, but not because I think your wrong, I just don't get it. :x Anyone devoted to the DS of all things is just confusing to me :/

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

nahh its ok to love the ds. i love it but not as much as you love it.

Around the Network

Let me help you .... to get out this thread

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

No problem, as long as you admit that the PSP is better.

:) J/K

ChronotriggerJM said:
I'm going to go the path of Batsh*t insane xD, but not because I think your wrong, I just don't get it. :x Anyone devoted to the DS of all things is just confusing to me :/

This is coming froma die hard nickelodeon fan over the age of 12.

ROFL

I am WEEzY. You can suck my Nintendo loving BALLS!

MynameisGARY

weezy said:
ChronotriggerJM said:

This is coming froma die hard nickelodeon fan over the age of 12.

ROFL

Nickelodean no :P I generally find American cartoons horrible xD In fact, I watch a whole 0 shows on Nick :P I don't actually even know what channel Nick is for that matter :x

Avatar however is friggin awesome :D 

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.